Skins Falcons game thread...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Think that both penalties should have been assessed..One for the late hit, and the other as a dead ball personal foul. Didn't make sense to treat them as both happening on the play.

Yup. Even the refs are starting to feel sorry for us.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I agree. I actually thought there would be some ejections.:shrug: How many penalties anyways have these refs called today? Seems they are getting a work out today:lol:

Nah. Make sure you see Tommy Harris of da' Bears v. Cards highlight to see what an ejection looks like!

D

dems4me

Nah. Make sure you see Tommy Harris of da' Bears v. Cards highlight to see what an ejection looks like!

:lol: I've seen ejections for less :lol: The Skins of Snyder suck, its painful to watch. I'm rooting for the clock at this point...go clock!! keep running!! go clock!!! :lol:

The camera(wo)men may have been the Redskins MVPs on that play.

Or maybe not. Before they showed that last replay, it looked like Yoder might not have gotten the left foot down - but none of the camera angles had caught it clearly enough to overturn the call. After having seen that last shot, I think he may actually have gotten the foot down.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Or maybe not. Before they showed that last replay, it looked like Yoder might not have gotten the left foot down - but none of the camera angles had caught it clearly enough to overturn the call. After having seen that last shot, I think he may actually have gotten the foot down.

Close enough for me! Great play, Todd. Great play, Jason. :buddies:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Aw, come on. You don't like cream pops?:lol:

You, being born sometime around when Doug Williams was their QB and finally made them presentable, do not have the horrific negative connotation those unis have in terms of being synonymous with abject futility that makes Redskins '09 look competent.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Did Otter get the same juicy pleasure?:lol:

Great pic!

Nope, ABC videotaped him as that picture was taken. They had a 'up close and personal' segment on Cooke later that year that was shown during halftime of a Monday night game with the eagles(bodybag game). That pic was just prior to Cooke helping himself to a hand full of azz for all the nation to see...we shoulda sued..:killingme

Rael

Supper's Ready
Nope, ABC videotaped him as that picture was taken. They had a 'up close and personal' segment on Cooke later that year that was shown during halftime of a Monday night game with the eagles(bodybag game). That pic was just prior to Cooke helping himself to a hand full of azz for all the nation to see...we shoulda sued..:killingme

:killingme :killingme

That's hysterical! Shoulda sued!