Which means more?

• To win both games against Dallas in a season

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Winning the Super Bowl

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Novus Collectus

Judging from the time stamp, I believe its from the person that PM'ed me about you picking the Patriots to win after the game was over. Probably has nothing to do with your poll.
Yeah, that was my attempt at humour. Had no idea someone would be so petty and take offense though.
I swear, some Skin's fans are just too sensitive.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I don't agree with that. '72 and 82' were the legendary Skins seasons because we beat Dallas when it matter most. So, beating Dallas matters, in my opinion. Just not as much as getting to the Superbowl.

So, the Skins didn't have to play the other 7 games in 82 (wasn't that a strike year?) during the regular season? Beating all the teams matters doesn't it? What about the 92 Superbowl. What about the 87 season? Dallas wasn't even a factor.

A 2-14 season where we beat the Cowboys twice is better than an 8-8 or 9-7where we miss the playoffs and lose to the Boys twice.

I sort of agree. But a 14-2 season where we lost to Dallas both times and win the SB is even better. For me, it's never a satisfying season if the Skins don't make it to the SB, even if they do beat Dallas both times.

I have this feeling Dallas is going to the Bowl, but will lose.

PsyOps

Pixelated
And actually...

If I were to hate a team, it's getting to be the Giants more than the Cowboys.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Right...

So, the Skins didn't have to play the other 7 games in 82 (wasn't that a strike year?) during the regular season? Beating all the teams matters doesn't it? What about the 92 Superbowl. What about the 87 season? Dallas wasn't even a factor.

...but those two NFC Championship games crushing the Cowboys were the best of all worlds; beating them and beating them when it matters most.

PsyOps

Pixelated
...but those two NFC Championship games crushing the Cowboys were the best of all worlds; beating them and beating them when it matters most.

Beating everyone when it mattered most. I already said Dallas is a spoiler for us. But I just don't see them as any more a factor than any other team.