Skins Game Starts At.....

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
That is a very interesting point, otter...

Originally posted by otter
Maybe its a win for ya, Penn, but I would be worried about the rest of the season, losing to the cowgirls, then almost giving the game to the skins.

Skins are never gonna go anywhere til Spurrier gets a handle on the stupid penalties. His teams in Florida were known for alot of penalties, he's got to realize he's not in college anymore with superior talent to over ride losing tons of yardage/plays due to flags.
The Giants lost to the Cowgirls last week as the result of a few bonehead plays at the end of the 4th quarter.

So it begs the question: Did the Giants beat a weaker team this week, or was last week's team tougher than they appeared ?

I guess we'll know the answer to that when the Redskins meet the Cowboys!

Hey otter, has Catt recovered from the loss yet?

Please extend to your better half my condolences.

Hope to see you guys soon.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: They should have won.

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
So close, But so far away.:bawl: :bawl:
:biggrin: Could have sworn she did a song about "So Far Away".

Maybe that was before your time, BV.

Last edited:

Bertha Venation

Re: Re: They should have won.

Originally posted by penncam
:biggrin: Could have sworn she did a song about "So Far Away".

Maybe that was before your time, BV.
Ach... yes, Carole King did "So Far Away"--in reading the previous post, I thought of the song "so close and yet so far."

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I was reasonably sure you'd get it, Bertha....

:cheers: Since that song was a classic from the 70's.

:cheers: However, ahem, I have not seen very many of our favorite forum faithful espousing their musings over the results of the latest 'skins debacle.
Maybe they've not yet arisen from the dregs of last evening's sorrow drownings.

Ah, cheer up: there's always next year.............

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk......

Originally posted by otter
Anyone else think we should lobby the powers-that-be and get Penn banned??:biggrin:
:biggrin: :eek: :biggrin: Otter, otter, otter! My buddy! Please do not be chagrinned!
Yesterday's game was merely the forecast of things to come.

It was a bellwether, a microcosm of the upcoming season for for the NFC East aspirers.

How many times, how many years must you endure these heartbreaking losses, before you recognize the better team has won?

In sporting spirit, my heart goes out to you:bawl:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by Kain99
Penn you're being a very sore....winner! :wink:
:biggrin: Of course you're right Kain, but like anything else in this life, winning one game can mean absolutely nothing.

But my guys did manage to win against the Skins' on the road after last week's loss. It had to be a tremendous lift for the Giants after losing a game they should have won.

I'm waiting for the Dallas/Redskins matchup next.(Heh Heh!)

Hey, no hard feelings, it's just a game, right??