Skins / Patriots

D

dems4me

My beloved Redskins and my beloved Patriots...I have to root for the underdog when they play each other:bawl:

Does Chardonnay go with boiled peanuts?:popcorn:

Well if it helps any we were y'alls original team if I recall correctly. I think we were formed in 1932 and was the Boston Redskins. The owner also owned Boston Redsocks and I think Atlanta Braves or something indian or other. Then he brought in a football team - us. Boston Redskins. Then if I recall correctly he moved us out after bad coverage by Boston media. I think in 1937 our first year here in Washington Slingn' Sammy Baugh won the Title or whatever it was back then and 5 more. I could be wrong but I think we were y'all's original NE team :shrug: :smile:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
This is an example of pure domination. The Pats are really impressive and the Redskins suck ass. Like they expect to lose.

Pete

Repete
Do you reccon the Skins will drop a line backer in that hole in the middle? They have only hit it 20 effing times. :burning:

D

dems4me

Do you reccon the Skins will drop a line backer in that hole in the middle? They have only hit it 20 effing times. :burning:

I was thinking the same thing in the first half. We only rush 4, the one time we rushed 5, we forced a fumble. This is just terrible.

D

dems4me

I thought you weren't allowed to spike the ball :confused: Not that 15 yards and our offense's lack of talent it would matter though. But was wondering in it as a rule in general.