Skins to limit tailgating

thatguy

I have been hearing that this year the skins will limit tailgating to the last two rows in each lot, and that parking will be changed. Basically if you get there early they park you out away from the stadium, if you get there late they park you up close. Either way you will be directed to a spot and not allowed to park near friends or in your tailgate party's normal spot.

I guess danny wants to sell more beers and hodogs :bigwhoop:
I am giving it one more year, but if this is as effed up as it sounds i am giving up my tix next year.

LordStanley

I know nothing
I have been hearing that this year the skins will limit tailgating to the last two rows in each lot, and that parking will be changed. Basically if you get there early they park you out away from the stadium, if you get there late they park you up close. Either way you will be directed to a spot and not allowed to park near friends or in your tailgate party's normal spot.

I am giving it one more year, but if this is as effed up as it sounds i am giving up my tix next year.

Maybe Danny is sick of all the drunk rednecks puking in the parking lot.

Beta84

They're out to get us

in theory it makes sense. If you get there early, there's plenty of time to walk over. if you're late, you still have a chance to park close and get in there before kickoff or without missing much.

There are a few problems here. First, #### you if you think I'm gonna be ok with coming early, then walking alllll the way up and alllll the way back when I've already had a long day and went early to get a good spot! I'd rather come late. Second, tons of people will have my "#### you, I'll come late" attitude, and then parking will be a NIGHTMARE because everyone will be showing up later. Third, as you're walking up to the stadium you'll have to deal with cars parking all the time. Usually you are put as far forward as possible so you don't pass by open spots. This will probably increase the number of drunken fans getting hit by cars because they'll be playing frogger as they dodge traffic all the way to the stadium. That's just stupid.

Overall, the idea in theory makes sense...but that's basically a big #### you to the fans and I wouldn't support ownership like that. Glad my team doesn't have a d-bag owner like you guys do!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Maybe Danny is sick of all the drunk rednecks puking in the parking lot.

If it was rednecks, it wouldn't be a problem. They can, if nothing else, handle their beer. It's the endless parade of middle class yuppie type kids who don't know how to behave.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
in theory it makes sense. If you get there early, there's plenty of time to walk over. if you're late, you still have a chance to park close and get in there before kickoff or without missing much.

No, it makes NO sense. You punish people for being on time? Reward people for being late? Obama World.

Beta84

They're out to get us
No, it makes NO sense. You punish people for being on time? Reward people for being late? Obama World.

Did you read what I said! :smack:

I said it was really stupid, but in THEORY it would work better because it would allow more people to get to the game by kickoff if people kept their current habits for when they showed up, since late people wouldn't have as long of a walk. But in reality it won't work AND it's a stupid idea that spits on the fans.

MrSnyder

Change you little people can believe in.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Not only did I read what you said, I quoted your words. In case you forgot what you said.

It makes sense in a 1984, Obamanation world.

you commented on the practicality and idiocy of the idea, not the theory :razz:

I liked 1984...I wanna be Big Brother!

angelbaby

Redskins Unveil New Parking Lot, Tailgating Procedures

The way I understand it you are only asked to tailgate in the last rows if you are taking up more than one parking space. Tailgating is still permitted in all lots. I didnt see anything about arrival time being a factor of where you are parked.

thatguy

Redskins Unveil New Parking Lot, Tailgating Procedures

The way I understand it you are only asked to tailgate in the last rows if you are taking up more than one parking space. Tailgating is still permitted in all lots. I didnt see anything about arrival time being a factor of where you are parked.

i hope it is better than we expect.
I know at the end of last year our tailgate party was getting hassled for taking up too much room. But we are set up in the handicap lot and i could understand the concern considering how close we are to the stadium and the size of our party.

angelbaby

i hope it is better than we expect.
I know at the end of last year our tailgate party was getting hassled for taking up too much room. But we are set up in the handicap lot and i could understand the concern considering how close we are to the stadium and the size of our party.

Me too. :buddies: