Skins v. Rams...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...it appears the only thing the Redskins have taken away from the first three games is that we must be good enough to dick around with the poorer teams.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Nowadays, when you don't have a threat to run from the QB, you struggle in the red zone.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Nowadays, when you don't have a threat to run from the QB, you struggle in the red zone.

Whatrutalkin' about??? Rex can run! You see him on the second pick? Motoring to make the tackle?!! He was easy to see. He was the one that appeared to be going backwards.

Otter

Nothing to see here
All in all, the team is improving, even tho we are operating with backup QBs. Wait til next year when we trade for a rejuvenated and well rested Carson Palmer, we'll roll.

RPMDAD

As i have stated in the past seasons, i will be happy to see them go one game better than 50 - 50 and that will be an improvement

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You're right, they can't, but they don't believe it so they run when necessary. Grossman knows it and believes it.

17 points.

I don't care who the quarterback is; Ramsey, Brunell, Campbell, Donovan, Beck or Rex; until we have 3 viable WR's, we're gonna always struggle to light the board up. It's been, what, 6-7 years and all we have is a solid #2 as our #1 and that's it.

Those guys don't run because they have people to throw the ball to. You see Stafford throw into TRIPLE coverage to Johnson!?!?! We got nobody. No super star. No solid second tier types. Hell, all we ever have is journeymen.

You see us throw even 1 ball yet, just air it out and have anyone who was any better than, maybe, a step behind the defender? :banghead:

Otter

Nothing to see here
17 points.

I don't care who the quarterback is; Ramsey, Brunell, Campbell, Donovan, Beck or Rex; until we have 3 viable WR's, we're gonna always struggle to light the board up. It's been, what, 6-7 years and all we have is a solid #2 as our #1 and that's it.

Those guys don't run because they have people to throw the ball to. You see Stafford throw into TRIPLE coverage to Johnson!?!?! We got nobody. No super star. No solid second tier types. Hell, all we ever have is journeymen.

You see us throw even 1 ball yet, just air it out and have anyone who was any better than, maybe, a step behind the defender? :banghead:

All good and valid points, but we are a long long long way from recovering from cousin Vinny. Baby steps and I am happy to see progress finally.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
All good and valid points, but we are a long long long way from recovering from cousin Vinny. Baby steps and I am happy to see progress finally.

Great draft this past year. Dumped fat boy. Turning around. :buddies:

I hate to say this but, if it's me, I trade Cool and Moss this off season for more picks.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Great draft this past year. Dumped fat boy. Turning around. :buddies:

I hate to say this but, if it's me, I trade Cool and Moss this off season for more picks.

Moss has little value, IMO,..Cooley just a bit more..Both are undersized for their positions and doubt any team would give up much in the way of draft choices. I think the skins are better off keeping them because both are smart and good examples of the type of players the skins want and for the locker room. The change in culture is every bit as important as anything else for this team, IMO. Look at Dallas, unbelievable talent on their team, but as a team, they are a bunch of knuckleheads.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Moss has little value, IMO,..Cooley just a bit more..Both are undersized for their positions and doubt any team would give up much in the way of draft choices. I think the skins are better off keeping them because both are smart and good examples of the type of players the skins want and for the locker room. The change in culture is every bit as important as anything else for this team, IMO. Look at Dallas, unbelievable talent on their team, but as a team, they are a bunch of knuckleheads.

I agree about Cool. Not Moss. To me, he and Hall are birds of a feather; really good players who lose their cool at bad times. I don't remember the game but, Moss got all upset and throwing his helmet in a game a few years ago at a high tension moment. Hall did it today.