'Skins vs Giants?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
My local TV service - channel 4 - has stopped broadcasting!

Anyone know the score of the game?? Hope it's no too far gone??

PsyOps

Pixelated
My local TV service - channel 4 - has stopped broadcasting!

Anyone know the score of the game?? Hope it's no too far gone??

It was showing the HD version of channel 4 (channel 211) and the score was 16 - 0 Giants. I'm switching between that and O'Reilly to catch the BObama interview. It'll be a blowout, don't worry.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Damn! "Skins - or Giants??

Help?

I'm getting very nervous over here!?!?!

D

dems4me

Ok, thanks! :buddies:

It's early yet, no?

Things could change.................

Anything can happen, it ain't over until its over... :buddies: However we are VERY LUCKY the score is just 16 to 7 instead of 28...(three times we got lucky and held them to field goals) we are pathetic, but there's hope!! :jerry:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Anything can happen, it ain't over until its over... :buddies: However we are VERY LUCKY the score is just 16 to 7 instead of 28...(three times we got lucky and held them to field goals) we are pathetic, but there's hope!! :jerry:

Where is my pal - BuddyLee? I would have sworn he'd have been there to advise me, of the game status.

Oh well, he must be occupied.................:lmao:

D

dems4me

I got DirecTV satellite, you dummy! Right now, it's not broadcasting Channel 4! :lmao:

I had problems with mine tonight too and I also have directtv. I had to keep resetting it, unplugging it, etc... and finally it came on.

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
Final Score, Giants 17 Skins 3. Thank God I'm an Eagles Fan. The Skins looked like they sent out the rookies. Or, the local high school team. For example, 3rd and 17 (4th qtr, less than 2 mins to go) and the QB threw a swing pass. HELLO????