'Skins...

Mikeinsmd

Kerad said:
Always more fun to have opposiing POV's, LOL!!!

Go HAWKS!!! :buddies:
Boy was I glad to see Skins recovered that fumble. Lookin bad there for awhile. Too bad they did nothing with it.

Kerad

this game COULD be decided late in the 4th...if the Skins D plays like they did in Tampa...

Kerad

'Skins gonna need that big comfy 747 on the way home to soothe they're sore a$$es, LOL!!!!

:buttkick: <---Seattle

Kerad

why has AV stealing become so popular here???

In most other forums it'll get ya exiled.

Kerad

I dunno...but I KNOW it's been more recently then the Skin's have been in the playoffs..before this year.

Soooo...for both teams...ancient history doesn't mean much.

What DOES mean much is Seattle w/o Alexander (NFL MVP)...and Jackson (WR)..if the Skins lose...it's baaaaaaad....

Mikeinsmd

Kerad said:
I dunno...but I KNOW it's been more recently then the Skin's have been in the playoffs..before this year.

Soooo...for both teams...ancient history doesn't mean much.

What DOES mean much is Seattle w/o Alexander (NFL MVP)...and Jackson (WR)..if the Skins lose...it's baaaaaaad....
Incorrect my friend. The year was 1984. :biggrin:

Kerad

Mikeinsmd said:
Incorrect my friend. The year was 1984. :biggrin:

Well...my point was the 'Hawks have been in the playoffs in recent history...where as the 'Skins have been irrelevent as NFL news since 1999.

both teams suck.

Kerad

tomchamp said:
1984 is recent history..? :lmao: ...Ronald Reagan was president. :patriot:

No...dummy. The Hawks have been in the playoffs very recently...just not WON a playoff game.

Mikeinsmd

Kerad said:
Well...my point was the 'Hawks have been in the playoffs in recent history...where as the 'Skins have been irrelevent as NFL news since 1999.

both teams used to suck.
:fixed: