'Skins...

Kerad

Well...much to mty disappoinment..it is MUCH closer than I expected. Even with Alexander gone.

If I was Coach Holmgren...i play the exact same gameplan no matter who is RB. #37 is good...but that line was key. Same line...so run it, Holm's!!!! :lmao:

for the Skins...could there be 2 weeks in a row of the D winning? Maybe....

a good game!

:yay:

Kerad

Uh oh....14-3.

Yeah..that Coach Gibbs is a genious. What....6 offenisve points in 6+ quarters of playoff football?

:bigwhoop:

Still not over yet...

c'mon..talk some smack!!!! :lmao:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Kerad said:
Uh oh....14-3.

Yeah..that Coach Gibbs is a genious. What....6 offenisve points in 6+ quarters of playoff football?

:bigwhoop:

Still not over yet...

c'mon..talk some smack!!!! :lmao:

Poor Kerad. They are just teasing you right now. I don't want you to cry when the Seahawks lose.

jw213

y'know, math was never my strong suit, but my guess would be that if you score one field goal per your opponet's getting two touchdowns, you might come up short at the end. ...but this possession looks promising.

Kerad

FromTexas said:
Poor Kerad. They are just teasing you right now. I don't want you to cry when the Seahawks lose.

i have no emotional connection to the Seahwks in the least. They are just my team for this game. I HATE the Skins.

The only tears from my eyes this afternoon will be tears of joy after the Skins are exposed as the frauds they are.

It's good game though...

doesn't it worry you Skins fans that you are losing by 11 AFTER Alexander got knocked out?

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Kerad said:
i have no emotional connection to the Seahwks in the least. They are just my team for this game. I HATE the Skins.

The only tears from my eyes this afternoon will be tears of joy after the Skins are exposed as the frauds they are.

It's good game though...

doesn't it worry you Skins fans that you are losing by 11 AFTER Alexander got knocked out?

No.

Mikeinsmd

jw213 said:
y'know, math was never my strong suit, but my guess would be that if you score one field goal per your opponet's getting two touchdowns, you might come up short at the end. ...but this possession looks promising.
Looks like spelling isn't a strong point either.... :killingme

Kerad

Can ya smell that???

Smells like desperation on the Skins sideline...

Pewww!!!

And that should be intentional grounding...