Small Round Bales Available?

fallon3386

Not sure what size you are looking for but a friend of mine has some smaller round bales, located in Prince Frederick. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you a PM

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
yes - PM me as I need some that I can lift with my 24 hp tractor - the ones a friend bought at the auction the other day are too heavy from my tractor to lift. Those I was told are the "heavier" round bales - so apparently there are 2 round bale sizes? Not sure.

Not sure what size you are looking for but a friend of mine has some smaller round bales, located in Prince Frederick. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you a PM

Cowgirl

yes - PM me as I need some that I can lift with my 24 hp tractor - the ones a friend bought at the auction the other day are too heavy from my tractor to lift. Those I was told are the "heavier" round bales - so apparently there are 2 round bale sizes? Not sure.

There are small round bales (about 4'X4'), and there are large round bales (about 5'X6').

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
ah ha, I thought so ...... thank you ! I'm sure the weight varies depending upon the type of hay and the moisture content - I was NOT able to lift that heavy/big bale off the ground yesterday so I KNEW I'd be small round bale shopping today.

There are small round bales (about 4'X4'), and there are large round bales (about 5'X6').

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I found some 4x4 round bales - Russell Shlagle / Shlagle Farm 301-751-3160 - he has more for sale. Got a great price out of the field for $20 each.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
They were baled before the rain so only the outer layer is wet - inside is dry as can be <G>. I picked up 2 of them to try out last week and the horses ate it so I got more over the weekend.

was this before or after the rain we just had?