Small round holes all over the yard

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

In 20 years of living at our current residence, I've never seen all these 2" round holes all over the yard. They're everywhere! Over the years, we were becoming overrun by moles/voles. This year, I've not had one tunnel in the yard, but these round holes are everywhere. Anyone know if these might be snake holes, thus maybe the reason I'm not seeing any moles/voles? I've heard quite a few others saying they're seeing a lot of black snakes this year.
It was a focused and targeted attack from an organization of alien beings that saw you do something that went against their galactic rules. They had been watching the people of Earth for millennial with no interaction. Until they saw you do something, so egregious, that it was the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back. So for punishment, and to add some serious confusion on your part, launched 2" spherical projectiles that were designed to be thermodynamically resistant to the heat produced while passing through our atmosphere eliminating the usual white streaks that appear in the night sky so that the attack would remain undetected by the casual skyward observer, and, with a radar defeating coating so as to go unnoticed by NORAD, and, designed in such a way, that only aliens could, make them so they didn't produce giant impact craters all over your yard to instead leave those perfect 2" holes, and, after going deep enough vaporize away leaving no trace. And, since nature arbores any void, such as your new 2" holes in the ground, will be used by the local critters as a home or refuge such as; snakes, spiders, ants, etc. Now, think back. What is it that you did to upset those overseeing aliens? A worse case scenario, but a possible one, is they could have instead sent the, special, spherical projectiles that once going deep enough, interact with each other to create an underground compound, and, once finished, those special spherical projectiles, open up and release parts inside that are then used to build a transporter system that would allow the aliens to visit completely undetected, and, transport all the necessary equipment to have a command center right under your feet. So, now begins the alien invasion. And it's all your fault.

sparkyaclown

WARNING: For dog owners.
If you have moles and voles in your yard.
Be warned, dogs won't catch them (at least not as well as cats) but they will dig up your yard likes it's nobody's business.
So if you think the tunnels are bad, wait until the dogs attack their maze. Your yard will look like a moon scape.
Depends on the dog, I had a husky that was a master at catching them. I never had a problem with them in the yard when I had her. She was better than a cat. She could hear them in their tunnel and knew exactly where to strike, that paw would go down in the ground and come out with it every time. We even took her over to our in-laws sometimes to clear them out of their yard. Now my current dog, :ohwell:.