SMC Covid Data & VAST MAJORITY

FED_UP

I'd say that's pretty decent, isnt St Mary's county 70% vaccinated?

Until recently I had no idea the flu shot was only about 50% effective.

I'd also say vast majority would be about 95% or greater, this is just "most".
I have not had a flu shot in 18 years and caught the flu one time in those years.

SugarBear47

All I know is that everyone I know who has been vaccinated and boostered like crazy HAVE HAD Covid, hospitalized and some deaths. Now, those who HAVE NOT been vaccinated, including myself, have not had Covid. I've been exposed to the virus, but did not become infected. There are many many cases like this not included in these so called reports, statistics. Plus 50% of the reported Covid cases are NOT Covid at all.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
All I know is that everyone I know who has been vaccinated and boostered like crazy HAVE HAD Covid, hospitalized and some deaths. Now, those who HAVE NOT been vaccinated, including myself, have not had Covid. I've been exposed to the virus, but did not become infected. There are many many cases like this not included in these so called reports, statistics. Plus 50% of the reported Covid cases are NOT Covid at all.
Unvaxxed here. Been exposed and nada. My Dad insisted on it, even though he was going through cancer treatment. Six days later, he died, of heart issues, that he never had his entire life.

Louise

I have not had a flu shot in 18 years and caught the flu one time in those years.
Wow. Interesting. Exactly the same for me and hub. Last flu shot was in 2004. We have, also, been sick once years ago. We will not be getting the covid killer vax. Period.

Also, wanted to say you have the best forum name on this forum. You knew, already, back in 2010. God bless the USA. 🇺🇸

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I've been exposed to the virus, but did not become infected.

My wife [ not jab'd ] and my daughter [ jab'd ] spent 5 hrs visiting a neighbor between Christmas and New Years ... the neighbor came down with the 'vid 5 days later none of us got sick ... they theroy is the neighbor picked up the 'vid flying home the day before the visit.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm sorry to hear that. Best wishes for you.
Seems to be lessening as I have been healing from the GI bleed, and my weight is about 6 pounds less than before.
Goal is another dozen or so , want to be back around 200. I was back up over 230 after I fully healed from the cancer/surgery/chemo.