SMC Health Department to require face masks for all

Scat

Racist much? It's Japanese, if you'd looked a bit closer.

And the Japanese have a LOT of experience with airborne disease prevention. I suggest their research is probably quite trustworthy.
Picking the wrong asian culture doesnt make me a racist, jackhole

itsbob

I bowl overhand
there is a company that sells masks with small adult images on it .. if anyone complains about the images, the idea is they have to be too close to see what it is, and you can tell them to back the hell up.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"I will not issue an order mandating the wearing of face coverings or masks in public places anywhere in Montgomery County. I do not find a statutory or legal basis that would allow me or anyone else in government to issue an order requiring citizens to wear a mask in public," said Montgomery County Judge Mark Keough.

"My general counsel is crystal clear. It’s unconstitutional and it will get you sued," said Galveston County Judge Mark Henry.

In a Facebook post, Henry also issued this statement.

"Galveston County will not be issuing any orders mandating citizens to wear masks or face coverings in public. America was built upon the fabric of individual liberty and freedom. It’s important now more than ever that we stress personal responsibility.

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/harris-county-mandatory-mask-mandate-draws-criticism

Scat

"I will not issue an order mandating the wearing of face coverings or masks in public places anywhere in Montgomery County. I do not find a statutory or legal basis that would allow me or anyone else in government to issue an order requiring citizens to wear a mask in public," said Montgomery County Judge Mark Keough.

"My general counsel is crystal clear. It’s unconstitutional and it will get you sued," said Galveston County Judge Mark Henry.

In a Facebook post, Henry also issued this statement.

"Galveston County will not be issuing any orders mandating citizens to wear masks or face coverings in public. America was built upon the fabric of individual liberty and freedom. It’s important now more than ever that we stress personal responsibility.

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/harris-county-mandatory-mask-mandate-draws-criticism
The more these kind of things get into the courts, the better for us all.