smh

PrepH4U

who knows I will wait and see what my results show as the pain is only one my lower right side. The doctor seems to think i have something going on my my female reproductive organs (ovarian cyst or something along those lines) but as I said she isn't sure. the next thing she is going to do is check my appendix out if this one test she just did showed nothing.

Hope you feel better! I just had a huge lunch and I can feel it settling in my ovaries :whistle:

softcrab

they aren't sure what it is (they said my gallbladder was fine when i had that sonagram done a few weeks ago). I all I can say is its lower right quarderant pain. The doctor is testing everything til we get an answer because I can't eat hardly anythign without being sick.

I had similar pain. Gyn tried to tell me it was endometriosis and wanted to prescribe rx to throw me into menapause. I refused, exploratory surgery found my overy had adhered to my abdominal wall and resulted in 3 hour surgery for adhesions. Have you had previous abdominal surgery (c-sec). Could be adhesions (scar tissue)