smha benefit show

devinej

who is going? what time? what classes are you doing?

i think i'm gonna get there around 9:30 or 10, doing some 2'9", some 3' hunters with the horse, and maybe jumpers with the pony whoo hoo!

FrmGrl

Get some!
who is going? what time? what classes are you doing?

i think i'm gonna get there around 9:30 or 10, doing some 2'9", some 3' hunters with the horse, and maybe jumpers with the pony whoo hoo!
BZ and I will be there. We will be attemping pleasure with Shadow:starcat:and she is bringing Willow.

covekat

I was planning on going, but I broke my finger on Tuesday... still riding, but not so good...LOL.

Have fun and good luck girls!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I was planning on going, but I broke my finger on Tuesday... still riding, but not so good...LOL.

Have fun and good luck girls!

Hey, I hope you get better real soon. I was looking forward to finally meeting you in person. Hopefully I will see you at the Nov. 9th show.:howdy:

Sparks

I went and had my worst show all year. :frown: Not sure if it was that I rode like crap or the mare's fault. Probably both. This was her first time out showing with her pasture mate and they screamed and acted like fools all day.

It was nice to see lots of you guys there! :howdy:

FrmGrl

Get some!
I went and had my worst show all year. :frown: Not sure if it was that I rode like crap or the mare's fault. Probably both. This was her first time out showing with her pasture mate and they screamed and acted like fools all day.

It was nice to see lots of you guys there! :howdy:
I keep missing you at shows. Dont feel bad I fell off my horse before the show started but it was still right in front of the judge:lmao:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I went to MW and had a horrible show morning. We managed to get it together in the afternoon classes. We won our jumping classes and got 2nd in a big hunter under saddle class. The rest of the classes were less than stellar. I know why we had a bad show day, and it was MY fault completely.

OH....and my horse broke his halter.

Last edited:

BZHorseMomE

FrmGrl remember the horse that kept trying to join her owner in the bleachers at the jumper ring. That was Sparks horse. Sparks your Willow cracked me up.

It was an interesting day all around. I know I was almost closed out of one class in the AM and one in the PM because classes infront of mine were cancelled. Then I looked like a crazy circus act trying to get ready. My Willow just looked at me like Mom what is your problem, but didn't get upset. Instead she wanted to stop to see everyone outside the ring while she was in her hack classes. Gotta love a green beans first show.

FrmGrl

Get some!
FrmGrl remember the horse that kept trying to join her owner in the bleachers at the jumper ring. That was Sparks horse. Sparks your Willow cracked me up.
Oh yeah, Ok Sparks I know who you are now. I was the redhead with BZ. Nice horse!! I thought your Willow did just fine BZ. It was crazy, thinking we had all this time and then boom, skip 4 classes and your up!!!

Sparks

Yup, that was us. :howdy: Sorry we didn't actually meet.

Willow either wanted to get under the bleachers on top of them. She is a very silly mare. Couldn't leave her alone in the trailer so I had to hold her until her buddy was done in the jumpers. It was a really long day....

Hey BZ, you seemed to know that photographer there, do you know if she has any proofs online?

BZHorseMomE

Yup, that was us. :howdy: Sorry we didn't actually meet.

Willow either wanted to get under the bleachers on top of them. She is a very silly mare. Couldn't leave her alone in the trailer so I had to hold her until her buddy was done in the jumpers. It was a really long day....

Hey BZ, you seemed to know that photographer there, do you know if she has any proofs online?

That would be Loper on the forum. She said when she gets them on her website she will let us know. You can always PM her too.

How did Willow pasture mate do in the Jumpers. The courses didn't seem to flow very well and people kept going off course. Even Stuart went off course in the timed part of I think the 2'6" classes on a cute bay horse.

Were the hunter courses any better? It was a nice quiet show to bring my Willow to for her first show, but when they were just putting the jumps in the ring at 8:00am I knew we weren't going to start on time.

Sparks

That would be Loper on the forum. She said when she gets them on her website she will let us know. You can always PM her too.

How did Willow pasture mate do in the Jumpers. The courses didn't seem to flow very well and people kept going off course. Even Stuart went off course in the timed part of I think the 2'6" classes on a cute bay horse.

Were the hunter courses any better? It was a nice quiet show to bring my Willow to for her first show, but when they were just putting the jumps in the ring at 8:00am I knew we weren't going to start on time.

Oh, jeez. Didn't know that either! BZ! You have to start introducing people. :lmao:

She did very well. She has a lovely horse. Only ended up doing two classes though. The power and speed course was a mess. Nobody could remember it. The hunter course were just fine, standard lines.

I was really surprised at how disorganized that ring ran. Robin did a great job being judge and announcer as well.

devinej

yeah those courses were kinda crazy.

i even went off course in the hunters............LOL. it wasn't that bad, there were just too many fences to choose from in the diagonal line. and then i forgot about the last fence all by itself in the second course, trotted like i was done, then said "oh crap!" so everyone could here hahaha ooops, but scooter was SOOO so good.

they took FOREVER to start the jumpers. ughhh that was an awful wait.

it was great seeing everyone at the show, i was sorry i couldn't stay longer and chat!

BZHorseMomE

Oh, jeez. Didn't know that either! BZ! You have to start introducing people. :lmao:

She did very well. She has a lovely horse. Only ended up doing two classes though. The power and speed course was a mess. Nobody could remember it. The hunter course were just fine, standard lines.

I was really surprised at how disorganized that ring ran. Robin did a great job being judge and announcer as well.

I really like Robin Wyman. She really is a class act and knows what she is doing. I liked how encouraging she was to all the riders.

Milly seemed to enjoy calling the Bareback dollar bill class which was the last class of the day for her. Those Jr. riders were trying so hard to not let the dollar bill slip. Very entertaining!!!

BZHorseMomE

Oh, Spellbound and Duckz thank you for showing me how to have nice Hunter Hair!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

Fredsaid you really are the best show Mommy!! It was great seeing you yesterday.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I really like Robin Wyman. She really is a class act and knows what she is doing. I liked how encouraging she was to all the riders.

She is a great judge. When I did the BEST show I had the hardest time remembering the course. She let me get myself together and finish the course. She is very fair and not afraid to give feedback.

FrmGrl

Get some!
Oh, Spellbound and Duckz thank you for showing me how to have nice Hunter Hair!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

Fredsaid you really are the best show Mommy!! It was great seeing you yesterday.
Oh yes, thanks Duckz for fixing my crazy mane:lmao:, thougt I had it all together then I saw the pictures!! It was all hanging out!

Loper

Animal Poor!

:howdy: Sparks!!!! :smack: BZ didn't introduce anyone! :lmao: I tend to remember the horses before the people... :killingme and last I took pics of you at HP I believe you were on a chestnut.

Anyway, I just came out for my friends Devine, BZ, and frmgrl. I did take pics of lots of the jumpers as you are aware... 2', 2'3, and some of the 2'6. Which horse and rider were you interested in for the jumpers? I can get them uploaded after Devine, BZ, and frmgrl. Oh and I got Spellbound and finally saw who fredsaid2 was, although we didn't get introduced. :lmao: :howdy: