smha benefit show

Sparks

:howdy: Sparks!!!! :smack: BZ didn't introduce anyone! :lmao: I tend to remember the horses before the people... :killingme and last I took pics of you at HP I believe you were on a chestnut.

Anyway, I just came out for my friends Devine, BZ, and frmgrl. I did take pics of lots of the jumpers as you are aware... 2', 2'3, and some of the 2'6. Which horse and rider were you interested in for the jumpers? I can get them uploaded after Devine, BZ, and frmgrl. Oh and I got Spellbound and finally saw who fredsaid2 was, although we didn't get introduced. :lmao: :howdy:

Yes, I was at that other show on a chestnut! This time the little bay mare.
Bummer, I did the hunters earlier and my barn-mate did the 3' jumpers so you probably didn't shoot either of us. Maybe next time.

Sorry we didn't actually meet. :howdy: I think we can blame BZ... :lmao:

fredsaid2

:howdy: Sparks!!!! :smack: BZ didn't introduce anyone! :lmao: I tend to remember the horses before the people... :killingme and last I took pics of you at HP I believe you were on a chestnut.

Anyway, I just came out for my friends Devine, BZ, and frmgrl. I did take pics of lots of the jumpers as you are aware... 2', 2'3, and some of the 2'6. Which horse and rider were you interested in for the jumpers? I can get them uploaded after Devine, BZ, and frmgrl. Oh and I got Spellbound and finally saw who fredsaid2 was, although we didn't get introduced. :lmao: :howdy:

My fault. I should have made of point of doing more than commenting to you on keeping Farmgirl safe! :lmao: