Great Pictures!

On Saturday Phyxius took some pictures of my little boy in the leadline classes
what great pictures she got. THANK YOU!! :flowers: :huggy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
quartermom said:
On Saturday Phyxius took some pictures of my little boy in the leadline classes
what great pictures she got. THANK YOU!! :flowers: :huggy:

Aww, thanks! :huggy: You're more than welcome to post some in here if you'd like! He and his competition we sooooooo darn cute. :love:

quartermom

Low & Slow
Phyxius said:
Aww, thanks! :huggy: You're more than welcome to post some in here if you'd like! He and his competition we sooooooo darn cute. :love:

If you would like to post some thats okay with me cuz I don't know how to post them..

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Phyxius,

Thanks for braving the extreme temps. to take pics on Saturday. :huggy: Just wish I had, had more time to hang out, but my Mom was on the verge of heat exhaustion. The little ones brought her water & a towel to wipe of the sweat. I got to play with her horse & take care of him.

She started questioning me about who the tall blonde that was taking pics & if I knew who she was. :whistle: Since I wanted the pics to be a surprise for Christmas I told her I didn't know, but would ask around. :whistle: However, if you are going to the show this Sunday she will see you there. Guess I'll have to let the cat out of the bag. So much for the surprise, but she will be so pleased with the shots you got. She kept telling me that this photographer must have gotten some good shots, because she was taking pics from a good angle. Unlike the photographers at the previous shows. :lmao:

Guess that's why I never got away with S**T growing up. :killingme

:yay: Thanks again!!!

I'll be placing my order soon. :howdy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Haha, I will be at MW this weekend, but I don't usually have time to photograph...maybe she won't recognize me? :lmao:

I hope she does like them!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Phyxius said:
Haha, I will be at MW this weekend, but I don't usually have time to photograph...maybe she won't recognize me? :lmao:

I hope she does like them!

Well broke down & gave her your website. She was so happy with the pics she couldn't stop talking about them. :yay: I'm sure she will thank you in person this weekend. :huggy: