SMHA Saturday

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I'll be there to take pictures for one of our members and since the Redline site says "job pending" if anyone needs or wants pictures just let me know and I'll try to cover your class(es).

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I'm kinda up in the air about that. I was planning on riding. I can't take pictures "just because" on Sunday as an official photographer IS scheduled to be there. However, I can contract out for SOME people, or if they're understaffed I can try to cover what ever they can't get to. (The jumper ring at MSA's last two shows did not have a photographer.)

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Phyxius said:
I'll be there to take pictures for one of our members and since the Redline site says "job pending" if anyone needs or wants pictures just let me know and I'll try to cover your class(es).

Phyxius, what time are you getting to the show on Saturday. I'd love to get some shots of my Mom in Showmanship & her performance classes. Preferably without her noticing so I can give her some nice photos for Christmas. Plus you know I like your pics much better then some of the other Photographers. :whistle: Loper & Paso's pics are a close second. :howdy:

W

WhoCares

Phyxius said:
I'm kinda up in the air about that. I was planning on riding. I can't take pictures "just because" on Sunday as an official photographer IS scheduled to be there. However, I can contract out for SOME people, or if they're understaffed I can try to cover what ever they can't get to. (The jumper ring at MSA's last two shows did not have a photographer.)

I am riding early in the AM so you more than likely won't be there. I am leaving basically when my classes are finished. This is my last walk/trot only show! We are moving up to the big-times of adding canter classes.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Phyxius said:
I am no longer sure I am going to do the jumper classes on Saturday. I am still figuring out the number of people in our group going. I may have to leave one of mine at the barn. It will probably be the bay. After this week I am not sure I have the energy to wake up at 4 AM, pack and clip everyone in time to get there for 8 o'clock classes on Saturday. I would go to bed now if I could. So....how do we contract you for photography?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
WhoCares said:
I am riding early in the AM so you more than likely won't be there. I am leaving basically when my classes are finished. This is my last walk/trot only show! We are moving up to the big-times of adding canter classes.
You didn't even say hello today!! :mad:

W

WhoCares

Sadielady said:
I am no longer sure I am going to do the jumper classes on Saturday. I am still figuring out the number of people in our group going. I may have to leave one of mine at the barn. It will probably be the bay. After this week I am not sure I have the energy to wake up at 4 AM, pack and clip everyone in time to get there for 8 o'clock classes on Saturday. I would go to bed now if I could. So....how do we contract you for photography?

Elvis going on Sunday? :huggy: He is SO cute

W

WhoCares

Sadielady said:
You didn't even say hello today!! :mad:

You were busy...and I had used up most of my lunch time talking to Robin. I had to pick up my new show shirt.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
BZHorseMomE said:
Phyxius, what time are you getting to the show on Saturday. I'd love to get some shots of my Mom in Showmanship & her performance classes. Preferably without her noticing so I can give her some nice photos for Christmas. Plus you know I like your pics much better then some of the other Photographers. :whistle: Loper & Paso's pics are a close second. :howdy:

What time do you need me to get there? I can be there anytime. You know my cell number right? It's on my website, but here ya go if not 301 928 4225

Just give me a call or you can e-mail me/pm me info. I'll check it until the wee hours of the night.

And, thanks for the compliments :huggy:

quartermom

Low & Slow
Phyxius said:

Hey if you get there early I would love to get some pic's of my little boy in western leadline and unattached leadline.... :huggy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
quartermom said:
Hey if you get there early I would love to get some pic's of my little boy in western leadline and unattached leadline.... :huggy:

I can get there as early as you need me to be. I'm only 20mins away. Just let me know what time (approx), what class #(s), and a description. And, when you see me there you can just say, "this one!" :) :) Feel free to PM, IM, E-mail or call me.

Loper

Animal Poor!
BZHorseMomE said:

My pics are not even close to Phyx's... :whistle: But they are better than Paso's... :popcorn: glad I'm not one of the "other" Photographers.... :huggy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Phyxius said:
I can get there as early as you need me to be. I'm only 20mins away. Just let me know what time (approx), what class #(s), and a description. And, when you see me there you can just say, "this one!" :) :) Feel free to PM, IM, E-mail or call me.
We need you to come play with us on Saturday night. :razz:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:cartwheel :buddies: :otter: :thewave: :clap: :roflmao: :deadhorse Wake up little horsey.... I don't think USEF tests for alcohol...not at these shows.
Sadielady said:
We need you to come play with us on Saturday night. :razz:

Last edited:

quartermom

Low & Slow
Phyxius said:

He is in classes 17,18 on a Bay QH he is usually the only boy he wears Turquoise and Black I think he goes in about 10:00 I'm not sure.. I'm the Mom running around never looking at the time... :howdy:

showqueen74

WhoCares said:
OH!!!!! I am so holding you to that!!!!!!
:wench: