SMHA Saturday

devinej

hey ya'll, i'll be there with 4 horses and a big red gooseneck trailer around 9:30. i'm so happy jumpers don't start till 10. maybe princess sparkles sparkplug will make it over the jumps on round one this time :)

Loper

Animal Poor!
devinej said:
hey ya'll, i'll be there with 4 horses and a big red gooseneck trailer around 9:30. i'm so happy jumpers don't start till 10. maybe princess sparkles sparkplug will make it over the jumps on round one this time :)

I got horse feet getting done at 9:00 tomorrow and then my niece's 16 b-day party...

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Sadielady said:
We need you to come play with us on Saturday night. :razz:

Is there an extra stall by you guys? Peanut is darn dirty. He's been very happily rolling in the mud. He's thrilled that it rained. :lmao:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
quartermom said:
He is in classes 17,18 on a Bay QH he is usually the only boy he wears Turquoise and Black I think he goes in about 10:00 I'm not sure.. I'm the Mom running around never looking at the time... :howdy:

Sounds good! The ring starts at 9, so I'll get there before 10, just in case. I'll be the one with big lens and a backpack full of photo gear. :): Good luck!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
devinej said:

Woohoo!! Which classes are you doing?

devinej

Phyxius said:
Is there an extra stall by you guys? Peanut is darn dirty. He's been very happily rolling in the mud. He's thrilled that it rained. :lmao:

there should be an extra stall, we have not reserved, them, but i'll save youa place. we are planning on the stalls facing the big parking lot.
i'm doing 2'6 or 2'9 jumpers with sparkplugger. and possibly every single hunter class on sunday...yep all of them. i've got 3 to ride....all greenies!

Robin

devinej said:
there should be an extra stall, we have not reserved, them, but i'll save youa place. we are planning on the stalls facing the big parking lot.
i'm doing 2'6 or 2'9 jumpers with sparkplugger. and possibly every single hunter class on sunday...yep all of them. i've got 3 to ride....all greenies!
you are gonna be tired when you are done...god bless ya

FrmGrl

Get some!
Loper said:
She worked one of my ponies tonight... :jameo: busy girl... but I :huggy: her.

Mine almost killed her tonight. She is one brave girl. I am so glad she is here :huggy:

Last edited:

Loper

Animal Poor!
FrmGrl said:
It was her dogs fault. Poor Pepper. Almost trampled. Trust me I need her as much as you do. :lmao:

:killingme she kept nipping Loper's (the pony) legs tonight. I don't think I got any pics of her doing it though..

FrmGrl

Get some!
devinej said:
what! that was nothing! haha

If you say so BK. I know you are tough.

PS for the kind idiots that are giving me red for no reason.... my karma is now off. If you are going to leave red at least have the decency to leave some witty remark. I have been mean to no one on this forum :razz:

devinej

i'm going to get eve in the morning and take her with me, i talked to SL. i'll leave around 8am. jumpers don't start till 10!

W

WhoCares

I decided not to go. It is just to blipping hot to enjoy the show. Also yesterday I got a pedicure, and I think I am allergic to something they used. My one leg has hives and is swollen. I took some benadryle so it does feel a little bit better, but not enough to jam in a boot.