Smoker Or Non-smoker

Are you a Smoker/Non-Smoker/Social Smoker?

• Smoker

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • Non-Smoker

Votes: 28 50.9%
  • Social Smoker

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters

willie

128cigs2.jpg

I only smoke once a day.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
As a devout non-smoker, I DETEST the pollution smokers emit into the air. There are places that I purposly avoid because I know there will be smoke present. For me, a little smoke is sometimes tolerable, but too much smoke is absolutely unbearable. I would consider a smoke-free world a little slice of heaven.... :)

J

justhangn

Originally posted by BadGirl
As a devout non-smoker, I DETEST the pollution smokers emit into the air. There are places that I purposly avoid because I know there will be smoke present. For me, a little smoke is sometimes tolerable, but too much smoke is absolutely unbearable. I would consider a smoke-free world a little slice of heaven.... :)

Let me know if you ever decide to go to one of the forum functions.........I'll start smoking. :ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by justhangn
Let me know if you ever decide to go to one of the forum functions.........I'll start smoking. :ohwell:
Look at it this way, it gets way to smokey at the Tiki, so she'll never join us there. :lol:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Wow. Sorry I alienated so many people so early in my postings. I'll try to be more aware of what I write so as to not receive such responses.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by RoseRed
Look at it this way, it gets way to smokey at the Tiki, so she'll never join us there. :lol:

True, the smoke eaters never have worked there...... :ohwell:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by BadGirl
Wow. Sorry I alienated so many people so early in my postings. I'll try to be more aware of what I write so as to not receive such responses.
Don't feel special.......we smack everyone that comes along.......

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I'm a non-smoker. I quit in August, 2003 and haven't had a smoke since. I LOVE it like you couldn't believe! Yay, me! :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
I'm a non-smoker. I quit in August, 2003 and haven't had a smoke since. I LOVE it like you couldn't belive! Yay, me! :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:
Yea for you! Keep up the good work! :yay:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I've never understood why people find smoking to be pleasurable. I can't stand to be around the smoke. And I once helped a friend strip tobacco in a closed barn, and my lungs were full of gunk for two days afterward.

donbarzini

Originally posted by Tonio
I've never understood why people find smoking to be pleasurable. I can't stand to be around the smoke. And I once helped a friend strip tobacco in a closed barn, and my lungs were full of gunk for two days afterward.

That's cause you're supposed to strip it with your hands not your teeth

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Tonio
I've never understood why people find smoking to be pleasurable.

I've never understood why anyone finds whiskey to be pleasurable. Even the faintest whiff of it makes me want to yak. :barf: I guess different strokes for different folks.

I'm a smoker. I'm a bad bad smoker too, not one of these PC smokers. I smoke in my house, and even around my kids. :yikes: :cool: I smoke in my car, I flip my stogies out the window, just for the sheer pleasure of ruining some anti-smoker's day. :neener:

I use common courtesy around non-smokers, but god help you and your fresh smoke free environment if any anti-smoking nazi gets snippy. Take for instance, when Huntr and CMC came over to my house and brought their very young kids, I CHOSE to go outside of my own house so as not to pollute the poor babies young lungs. They didn't ask me, it was merely common sense and common courtesy. In another instance, I had a couple demand I request no one light up a smoke at my house if I wanted them to come to one of my gatherings. I told them to pizz off and made sure I smoked like a chimney anytime I crossed paths with them. :shocking: