• Salem

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Whatever's Cheapest

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Cigar or Pipe

• Other

• I don't smoke, but figured I'd crash the thread anyway.

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I was out yesterday having a smoke, and this lady was smoking this thing that looked like a toothpick ... long and really really thin/skinny. I was thinking "what's the point?" :shrug:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by tatercake
I was out yesterday having a smoke, and this lady was smoking this thing that looked like a toothpick ... long and really really thin/skinny. I was thinking "what's the point?" :shrug:
Capri's I never got those either.

SeaRide

.. and this lady was smoking this thing that looked like a toothpick ... long and really really thin/skinny. I was thinking "what's the point?" :shrug:

MaryJane? doobie?

...j/k

D

darkriver4362

Originally posted by Tonio
:lol: Call up Elliott and tell him he's a big dork. :lol:

Besides, what's the big deal? I knew some guys in high school who believed that a girly-man was someone who didn't smoke at all.

I'll be like Hey Ellitard.....

He probably smokes Virginia Slims 120's Lights, I have never EVER seen a man with Slims.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by darkriver4362
I'll be like Hey Ellitard.....

He probably smokes Virginia Slims 120's Lights, I have never EVER seen a man with Slims.

I have. And yep, he was gay. We went to prom together. :lol: Now that I think about it, I've been to prom with two gay men, both in the same year. :lol:

Nanny Pam

Hey NP ... I will gladly show you tomorrow night where MM lives so you can pay him a little visit. :bubble: Shall we go before or after we have a few drinks? :martini:

I'm just now catching up on my reading. I'll be sure to visit MM on the next trip to SOMD. :bubble:

D

darkriver4362

Originally posted by Christy
I have. And yep, he was gay. We went to prom together. :lol: Now that I think about it, I've been to prom with two gay men, both in the same year. :lol:

Did you turn them gay :twitch:

K

Kain99

Dayum, two gay prom dates both in the same year? Love to know how you pulled that one off. :biggrin:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Originally posted by Kain99
Dayum, two gay prom dates both in the same year? Love to know how you pulled that one off. :biggrin:

If they were gay I'm sure she didn't get to pull much of anything...

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Kain99

It was easy, they were my friends. I'd had my fill of going to the prom with a boyfriend. My senior year was all about me :diva: soooo, I just took hooked up with my gay pals. :shrug:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
It was easy, they were my friends. I'd had my fill of going to the prom with a boyfriend. My senior year was all about me :diva: soooo, I just took hooked up with my gay pals. :shrug:
Is one of them who I met in WV? :biggrin:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed

I have a guy friend who asked me to the prom many moons ago. Years later, he disclosed that he was gay. And he laughed that he "turned" gay because I declined his invite to the dance.

Hey, C, did you hear about our good news?