Smow Flurries !!

TPD

the poor dad
Big smowflakes in Ridge at the moment - I'm going out to buy all the smow shovels I can now - PM me if you would like to buy one - bidding starts at $100! :buddies:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Me, too. I don't ever want to see this crap again. And now it's here. Almost busted my a$$ on it already.

:killingme :whistle: :huggy:

the stupid ground has a good coat of the crappy white stuff.. :burning: and now Im in a crappy mood! I need a drink now!

Abc123

[/B]

:killingme :whistle: :huggy:

the stupid ground has a good coat of the crappy white stuff.. :burning: and now Im in a crappy mood! I need a drink now!

ICit....I have a HUGE bottle of Grey Goose in my spare room. If I can sneak past fiance and remove part of his xmas gift, I say yooz an meee say f this and drink up! Ya down???

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
AccuWeather.com - Weather Radar | Virginia Weather Radar

Looks like it might keep up for a little while yet.

I don't miss that. Although this morning it's cold here and tomorrow morning they are saying 18. Who the heck ever said Florida was warm all year long?

A blast of frigid arctic air gripped the eastern half of the country early last week, but the one on the move now is even more brutal. Again, even people in Florida and along the Gulf Coast are feeling this one.

Posted on your link!

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Please tell me how many women you know that actually think they have a nice one? Not many.

True, a woman's worse critic is herself! Since I'm all man, send me a picture and I'll give you an honest assessment! :buddies:

Vince

All I have to do is think back to last winter and how bad my back hurt after shoveling my long ass driveway, and the snow can go somewhere else.