Smow tomorrow

NextJen

Raisin cane
Looks like the forecast keeps bumping up the accumulation. Hope everyone has made it to the store before the Apocalypse hits tonight.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
As long as my work (in Alexandria, VA) is closed, I will be happy. They are supposed to get a lot more than we are in SoMD.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
As of 1/2 hour ago, Wunderground was predicting <1", mostly during morning drive time, with rain starting by Noon.

General Lee

I really need croutons from Wal-Mart, but there is no way I'm venturing into that madhouse today.

Lol. I don't get the hype over croutons. For me its one of those things that I'm not gonna pass up a salad if there are no croutons on it and I'll eat a salad anyway if it comes with croutons on it. I don't even think to to keep croutons around for a salad. Are there any other uses for them?

PeoplesElbow

Lol. I don't get the hype over croutons. For me its one of those things that I'm not gonna pass up a salad if there are no croutons on it and I'll eat a salad anyway if it comes with croutons on it. I don't even think to to keep croutons around for a salad. Are there any other uses for them?
Before I ate low carb I ate them like potato chips, they were my snack food. I love croutons.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
We have a light dusting in Avenue. Possibly 0.25" so far on the porch rail. Getting ready to hit the shower and get an early start before the plows are sent out.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Charlotte Hall roads are pretty much covered. Back roads aren't too bad coming from the 7D.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Got about 1/2" here on the deck and grass, pavement is wet, but clear...temp holding at 31F.

Christy

b*tch rocket

I could take or leave croutons as well, they're for my husband, and it is only a certain brand. I have used croutons in soup instead of crackers. BTW, I still have not stopped at Wal-Mart for the special croutons. 😕