Smow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I know a year ago private contractors were getting 120.00@hr if they had both spreader and plow. 2 trucks sat at Brass Rail for more then 18 hrs and never moved, put got paid. They were loving it

And I don't blame them....

:yahoo:

We have 2 trucks we contract out with the state. They called yesterday evening to have one out at midnight! Don't know if he's still out this morning or not. I hope so!
I can understand your rant BUT we don't controll who they call or when but one things for sure, we make sure we contract with them every year and "WE pray for snow all winter"! I'd love to have half of what the contractors up north are making!

I don't blame you all one bit either....I am blaming the state...They're talking about laying off 700 people this year...Furloughs too...I am glad you people with trucks are benifitting though...You all have had it rough with the prices of fuel and all....

And I don't blame them....

I don't blame you all one bit either....I am blaming the state...They're talking about laying off 700 people this year...Furloughs too...I am glad you people with trucks are benifitting though...You all have had it rough with the prices of fuel and all....

Yea, filling up a 1000 gal diesel tank costs a bit. We have on/off road tanks.
State called a couple hours ago, so we now have 2 trucks out there. From what I've been reading the roads are pretty bad. I talked to the daughter and she said college was cancelled. I guess I should feel bad that I'm quite warm @ 80 degrees and plentiful sunshine where I'm sitting right now. Gotta love the forums to keep up while away..
:buddies: