SMTR Fall Trail Ride

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
We just marked the ride for Sunday 10/22. The trails on this private farm are fantastic. :yahoo: There are numerous optional crosscountry jumps :yay: This is the trailride for ALL levels of riding. Make an effort to make this one!!! Its on Loveville Rd. @ SKYVIEW FARM go here for more info http://www.smtr.org/trailrideflyer.html Oh, and helmets are required by the landowner.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
:howdy:
how tall wher they???? i might,just might do 1 or 2 of them.if she is good.have not been on for a while just got my coumpter fixed i think i might have locked myself out of it. thankfuly my cousen could fix it for me. z

Last edited:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
horsesrock93 said:
:howdy:
how tall wher they???? i might,just might do 1 or 2 of them.if she is good.have not been on for a while just got my coumpter fixed i think i might have locked myself out of it. thankfuly my cousen could fix it for me. z

Z, the jumps are anywhere from 1-1/2' - 3' but you can go areound all of them. It will be a fun ride :huggy:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
hey I saw your hands were not working as fast as your brain... DID you do that on purpose ..:) You would have laughed today one of my brother in-laws got locked in the restroom and frog used my antena from the van to get him out toooo funny...
Hay I was supposed to help mark :(

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
persimmoncf said:
Z, the jumps are anywhere from 1-1/2' - 3' but you can go areound all of them. It will be a fun ride :huggy:
i know, just want some fun thats all.. i will still have fun ether way . z :huggy: :flowers:

Eventer29

Grrr...why couldnt I have found out about this before I set the date for our Fun Day at our farm!!! sounds like lots of fun...esp w/ XC jumps!! But guess I wont be making it :(

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
i'll prolly still be diggin' dirt outta my eyes tomorrow. We got tossed by my RMH youngin' today. She got totally freaked by a.....HORRORS.....A COW :lol:

Cow says MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Daisy says ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG it's gonna EAT ME!!!!!!!!!! YOWZA
She zigged I zagged...guess that's what i get for laughing at her. :frown:
Can you all make sure the cows are all put away? TYVM :huggy:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
:howdy: Percy it is sputa rain tomorrow evening and i killed a spider oops. :lmao: so tc said she will :whip: me if it rains all day. will you :spank: me if it rains????????????? *Z* :huggy:

Last edited:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
It's supposed to rain tomorrow evening.. I killed a spider today tc said she was going to , :buttkick: will you :buttkick: ... to? Girl you better learn how to spell or at least use spell check......

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
TotalControl said:
It's supposed to rain tomorrow evening.. I killed a spider today tc said she was going to , :buttkick: will you :buttkick: ... to? Girl you better learn how to spell or at least use spell check......

:yeahthat:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
i'll prolly still be diggin' dirt outta my eyes tomorrow. We got tossed by my RMH youngin' today. She got totally freaked by a.....HORRORS.....A COW :lol:

:poorbaby: Appy will take care of you...OUCH...you ok? Your knee? Crap I am sorry..

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Total Control said:
It's supposed to rain tomorrow evening.. I killed a spider today Tc said she was going to , :butt kick: will you :butt kick: ... to? Girl you better learn how to spell or at least use spell check......

fine i will learn how to use spell check :lmao:

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
:poorbaby: Appy will take care of you...OUCH...you ok? Your knee? Crap I am sorry..
sore. she stepped on my OTHER knee big 'ole hoof shaped bruise on that leg, and kicked my head. THANK GOODNESS for helmets, even on good solid horses.

Where can i look at some decent saddle pads? I'm using an Abetta one from Elams. I've looked at all of his and nothing seems to suit, this filly has super high withers. I want something with good padding there.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Ouch..if you need anything call me....see ya there...just fed mom..getting her back to bed and I will be on the way...

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:howdy: Paso...I love your new name...It fits you. Appyday was so not you anymore. Maybe Happyappygirl will have to find a new one, too. So how was the ride?

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:

I hope you are ok :flowers: . I got a mouth full of mud the other day!!
I was driving a 4-wheeler through the field behind my mare and as she was running a big dirt paddy came flying off her hoof and went right into my mouth, probably had some shiat mixed in with it.... :killingme

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:

:flowers: I hope your feeling better today.