SMTR Fall Trail Ride

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy: Paso...I love your new name...It fits you. Appyday was so not you anymore. Maybe Happyappygirl will have to find a new one, too. So how was the ride?

Thanks...Ride was great....We were the first ones back..and we even got LOST... :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
Thanks...Ride was great....We were the first ones back..and we even got LOST... :lmao:
Why does that not surprise me? :lmao: Funny how that works isn't it? I was out of town so I did not get to go :ohwell: I would of been there..... Skyview is a really nice place to ride.........although I do hate helmet hair... :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Tell me about it..On the paso board my friend has this as her siggy and it says..Appyday is my SPECIAL friend :ohwell:

Oct2220063127.jpg

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
Why does that not surprise me? :lmao: Funny how that works isn't it? I was out of town so I did not get to go :ohwell: I would of been there..... Skyview is a really nice place to ride.........although I do hate helmet hair... :lmao:

gotta second ya on that helmet hair thingy :nerd: But thanks for letting me borrow one ..The ride was fun seemed short (to me anyway) rained a little but not to bad.. Z had a blast she had some friends from the barn to ride with and they ran and jumped a lot on the trails ..It is good she has kids her own age from our barn she can ride with...good for me to because now I can have adult time :yay: Can't wait for this weekend :cartwheel

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
TotalControl said:
gotta second ya on that helmet hair thingy :nerd: But thanks for letting me borrow one ..The ride was fun seemed short (to me anyway) rained a little but not to bad.. Z had a blast she had some friends from the barn to ride with and they ran and jumped a lot on the trails ..It is good she has kids her own age from our barn she can ride with...good for me to because now I can have adult time :yay: Can't wait for this weekend :cartwheel

:howdy: i agree and i did not jump a lot but my friend did. i waited to jump till i got home. i jumped in the ring 2 with a halter and all of the rest a bit. when i first jumped in a halter i fell off 1 cause i did not move with her but than i got the hang of it. to top it all off i was bareback :lmao:. when i fell off she stopped dead. :deadhorse. shes a good horse. *Z*

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
horsesrock93 said:
:howdy: i agree and i did not jump a lot but my friend did. i waited to jump till i got home. i jumped in the ring 2 with a halter and all of the rest a bit. when i first jumped in a halter i fell off 1 cause i did not move with her but than i got the hang of it. to top it all off i was bareback :lmao:. when i fell off she stopped dead. :deadhorse. shes a good horse. *Z*

You silly girl...I didnt know that you came off. :flowers: You be careful!!

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
persimmoncf said:
You silly girl...I didnt know that you came off. :flowers: You be careful!!

I did not know this until right now .. she was doing this while we were taking care of business .. I told her to tell someone the next time she was going in the fields to jump ... :smack:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SouthernMdRocks said:
I hope you are ok :flowers: . I got a mouth full of mud the other day!!
I was driving a 4-wheeler through the field behind my mare and as she was running a big dirt paddy came flying off her hoof and went right into my mouth, probably had some shiat mixed in with it.... :killingme

:killingme SO glad i'm not the only one picking dirt outta the corners of my eyes :lol:
I dug some outta my EARS Saturday night AFTER the shower.

Let's compare bruises....i'll grab my digital and taks some pix of the pwetty colors on my OTHER knee/thigh from girlie-Qs hoof. :jameo: