SMTR Judged Ride

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Thanks everyone for coming out and making the ride such a success.
Big time congrats go out to :yahoo:2baymares who was the Grand Champion of the day and to flarenuphope who was the Reserve Champion.
Congrats also to Giddyup, Paso, Percy, Horsesrock93, Rhinorider who were also winners. Hope I didn't leave anyone out.

And so far we have raised $1041.00 in donations for Reuben. The card will be taken to Canterlope for everyone else to sign, and if you haven't made a contribution yet leave it with Robin and we will include it with our donation.

Thank You TC and Whocares for being Judges.

Last edited:

Giddy up!

Big time congrats go out to :yahoo:2baymares who was the Grand Champion of the day and to flarenuphope who was the Reserve Champion.
Congrats also to Giddyup, Paso, Percy, Horsesrock93, Rhinorider who were also winners. Hope I didn't leave anyone out.

And so far we have raised $1041.00 in donations for Reuben. The card will be taken to Canterlope for everyone else to sign, and if you haven't made a contribution yet leave it with Robin and we will include it with our donation.

No Thank you! We had a awesome ride and alot of fun was good seeing everybody again! Whoohoo 2baymares!!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Yep, my muscles are letting me know that I had GREAT time.
Nice to put some names to faces and horses too!!

Thanks to SMTR, it was a nice day. I now realize how out of shape I am. Thanks also MGH, without hubby's help I'd of been there until dark convincing my horse it was time to leave!!!:deadhorse

Last edited:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Thanks, it was a nice day. I now realize how out of shape I am. Thanks also MGH, without hubby's help I'd of been there until dark convincing my horse it was time to leave!!!:deadhorse

I will let him know you appreciated his help. I'm a little sore today too from a 2ft overjump that my horse made. There were alot of people from the forums there, but I didn't get to meet some of them. The next ride is on Dec 9th at St Mary's River Park. Paso and Mingiz are the hosts and it is a potluck hope to see you there. We need nametags:lmao:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I will let him know you appreciated his help. I'm a little sore today too from a 2ft overjump that my horse made. There were alot of people from the forums there, but I didn't get to meet some of them. The next ride is on Dec 9th at St Mary's River Park. Paso and Mingiz are the hosts and it is a potluck hope to see you there. We need nametags:lmao:

Yes we could use name tags.. I didn't realize the rides continue throughout winter...I better go buy some long johns, Brrrrrrrrr. I did appreciate the help, I was too tired and sore to even begin fighting with her. Nice time I'm going to :boxing: her out!!! LOL

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
get a lariat SOMDR, although i don't think you'll ever be as good as MGHs hubby is with it :lol:
makes one wonder what else they use it for :starcat:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
i did have lots of fun... but man was it cold in those woods! Flare was such a butt, she wouldn't walk for 3/4 of the ride, she did her prancing trot or she would run in place, and the other 1/4 of the time was the obsticles which she walked through, the complicated horse that she is. I had fun racing my mom back to the trailer, and loping through the woods, or instead of loping she did this REALLY fast trot that my moms horse had to canter to keep up. MGH when flare saw yall going she started throwing a fit, she wanted to go, lmao, looked like yall had lots of fun, even with those other peeps mad at yall. :lmao:.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
looked like yall had lots of fun, even with those other peeps mad at yall. :lmao:.

Sissy ass riders:killingme You should of let Flare go, its such a blast to canter through the woods. When I came up on the riders I shut my horse down with a good 200 ft between us. Some people need to get their horses out of the ring a little more often. Wonder what would of happened if they would of jumped a deer:otter: One lady said they thought someone was hurt but I told her no we're just havin fun and hell a little hoop'n and hollar'n never hurt anyone:lmao:.

ElliesMom

we were gallavanting through the woods, almost side swiped a tree! and knocked my knee good too. It was awesome to get out there and MOVE through the woods. had to be careful and keep an eye on the trail markers though! I think even Ellie was feeling that ride this morning. Oh I was making some noise out there! It was great! Looking forward to the 'true grit' ride. Its better to move out when its cooler, gets the blood moving! I prefer riding when its cooler anyway.

Giddy up!

Sissy ass riders:killingme You should of let Flare go, its such a blast to canter through the woods. When I came up on the riders I shut my horse down with a good 200 ft between us. Some people need to get their horses out of the ring a little more often. Wonder what would of happened if they would of jumped a deer:otter: One lady said they thought someone was hurt but I told her no we're just havin fun and hell a little hoop'n and hollar'n never hurt anyone:lmao:.

:buddies::yeahthat:

2baymares

:howdy: Thank you very much mygoldnhorse.:diva: It was a great ride and my mare was a good girl all day. The ride was the most beautiful with all the fall colors. Actually is was spectacular!!! My peeps had a great time and I was most proud of Rhinorider getting 1st Place on his first "Judged" Ride. :yahoo: ALOT of credit must go to his trusty stead "Jacob". (Thanks again Loper & Crash - your boy is doing Great!!)

Last edited:

Loper

Animal Poor!
:howdy: Thank you very much mygoldnhorse. It was a great ride and my mare was a good girl all day. The ride was the most beautiful with all the fall colors. Actually is was spectacular!!! My peeps had a great time and I was most proud of Rhinorider getting 1st Place on his first "Judged" Ride. :yahoo: ALOT of credit must go to his trusty stead "Jacob". (Thanks again Loper & Crash - your boy is doing Great!!)

That is wonderful :yahoo: I'm so ticked I had to work all weekend and couldn't go!!! I would have loved to see the big guy (and Rhinorider) going through the obstacles!!!

2baymares

That is wonderful :yahoo: I'm so ticked I had to work all weekend and couldn't go!!! I would have loved to see the big guy (and Rhinorider) going through the obstacles!!!

He did so well. All you do is point him in the direction you want and he just goes his nice steady pace. Doesn't matter if there is an obstacle or not.:lmao:
He did rearange the ground pole obstacle - his big feet couldn't fit between the poles. :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor

And when I was in the saddle :whistle:I had my trusty nippers out cleaning the trial up for you guys...:buddies: And one of our crossings has opened up again. Where before you went into the stream and up and under a leaning tree??? Well know you can go straight across again. Maybe scary for a timid rider but easy for us trail riders..After a few cross it, it will be better anyways. Otherwise the lake trails are good to go. Have a few trees to go around but I'll get that next trip...
Ok Herb's harem has to wear their t-shirts that day for our NAME tags...:lmao:

Last edited:

Loper

Animal Poor!
He did so well. All you do is point him in the direction you want and he just goes his nice steady pace. Doesn't matter if there is an obstacle or not.:lmao:
He did rearange the ground pole obstacle - his big feet couldn't fit between the poles. :lmao:

Trying to call you!!!

Loper

Animal Poor!
And when I was in the saddle :whistle:I had my trusty nippers out cleaning the trial up for you guys...:buddies: And one of our crossings has opened up again. Where before you went into the stream and up and under a leaning tree??? Well know you can go straight across again. Maybe scary for a timid rider but easy for us trail riders..After a few cross it, it will be better anyways. Otherwise the lake trails are good to go. Have a few trees to go around but I'll get that next trip...
Ok Herb's harem has to wear their t-shirts that day for our mane tags...:lmao:

you gonna put the shirts on the horsey's mane? :whistle: :lmao:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
I have to agree the ride was a blast.:yahoo: I had fun riddin with MGH and Percy.:banana:Amira did really really good for her first judged trail ride. Nice job switching horses Percy.You where:killingmewhen u did it. ~Z~