SMTR Judged Ride

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
The BEST ride yet this year

Nothin better than opening up on the trails with MGH and the kids. Boy they could hear us coming:yahoo:! (with respect for other riders, of course).
There is so much work involved in a judged ride and this one went so smoothly for us. Thanks MGH, whocares, TC, happy, steph, terri, ellen and all of the others who made this day possible. Congrats to all the horses and riders on a job well done on the obsticles.

Also, 2Bays thankyou for taking the benefit card for Rueben to Robins shop. Robin I will PM you...

Cant wait till the Dec ride.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I am glad you guys had fun. Our last show is Dec. 9th, so I can't go again. I am probably going trail riding on the 24th if anyone is around and want to go.:buddies:

2baymares

Nothin better than opening up on the trails with MGH and the kids. Boy they could hear us coming:yahoo:! (with respect for other riders, of course).
There is so much work involved in a judged ride and this one went so smoothly for us. Thanks MGH, whocares, TC, happy, steph, terri, ellen and all of the others who made this day possible. Congrats to all the horses and riders on a job well done on the obsticles.

Also, 2Bays thankyou for taking the benefit card for Rueben to Robins shop. Robin I will PM you...

Cant wait till the Dec ride.

The Card is at Robins now. :howdy:

Robin

The Card is at Robins now. :howdy:

I have Reubens card here at the store. Soooo, all of you folks that could not make the 2 benefit rides still have an opportunity to sign the card and Donate something towards his medical expenses. no excuses it is right on the counter at the front door. Thanks