SMTR March Trail Ride

ElliesMom

My other horse just bailed, I have space for one horse in my trailer. Willing to p/u between Accokeek and Greenwell, gas help appreciated if picking up.

mingiz

Horse Poor
It's suppose to rain saturday night....If it rains enough will they cancell...I know GW doesn't want the rigs & horses tearing up the land....and it's easy to get stuck in the wet grass....:whistle:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
It's suppose to rain saturday night....If it rains enough will they cancell...I know GW doesn't want the rigs & horses tearing up the land....and it's easy to get stuck in the wet grass....:whistle:

The ride is ON! The field behind the pavillion has been very firm for us in years past after and during rains. The small parking area on the left (the corner of the farm field) is not as tight.

See you all there - ride out at noon.

mingiz

Horse Poor
The ride is ON! The field behind the pavillion has been very firm for us in years past after and during rains. The small parking area on the left (the corner of the farm field) is not as tight.

See you all there - ride out at noon.

OK I'll trust ya on that:buddies: I usually park on the left but I will come in behind the pavillion...If I get stuck can your horse pull me out...:killingme

ElliesMom

That was awesome, thanks guys for the wonderful ride, cant wait till the next one!!!

Nice to meet and chat with you Busterduck!

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
That was awesome, thanks guys for the wonderful ride, cant wait till the next one!!!

Nice to meet and chat with you Busterduck!

Nice to meet you too. The day turned out GREAT! Thanks to all who put the ride together. We had a wonderful time. It was good to get out and about again.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up

At the end of the day when I was working on the tally sheet I noticed we have a new member...WELCOME to SMTR L and family. I hope you and your family enjoy being a member, we are happy to have you.