SMTR March Trail Ride

ElliesMom

Hopefully me eldest son will join us on a couple rides, my little girl like to buddy w/ me and my middle girl could care less.

That and i am trying to horse break the hubby!! Would like to see him out before he leaves again this summer....but we will see it will be a :duel:

Trying2Ride

Hopefully me eldest son will join us on a couple rides, my little girl like to buddy w/ me and my middle girl could care less.

That and i am trying to horse break the hubby!! Would like to see him out before he leaves again this summer....but we will see it will be a :duel:

Let me know how the "horse break" goes...and if it works let me know your secret...I have one to break as well. Aslo thanks for the eggs for the kids, they thought it was great.:huggy:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Let me know how the "horse break" goes...and if it works let me know your secret...I have one to break as well. Aslo thanks for the eggs for the kids, they thought it was great.:huggy:

I don't know how I did it but my hubby is going and having a lot of fun . i got him to go once last year and he met GH's hubby, and some others Boys and had a great time and to my pleasent surprise is going on more this year . Possible looking at getting his own .. T2R we just have to get him on a horse send him out with Plumloco and it will either make him or break him :lmao:

Trying2Ride

I don't know how I did it but my hubby is going and having a lot of fun . i got him to go once last year and he met GH's hubby, and some others Boys and had a great time and to my pleasent surprise is going on more this year . Possible looking at getting his own .. T2R we just have to get him on a horse send him out with Plumloco and it will either make him or break him :lmao:

Only if we can find a saddle w/ "Oh Shiat" handles on it

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
my GH how is Chey doing ? It's a shame you could not ride longer..

She was still a tad bit lame today...just barely ouchy. Richard found a rock that she had picked up on the ride, probably the d blue stone by the pavilion. I think she may have a slight bruise. Our farrier comes today and I am sure we'll figure it out.

My shoulder still hurts like he!! and Jet jumping sideways :jameo:all day kind of worked me over so it all worked out okay. I could of swore before we even made it 100 ft into the ride that I was gonna hit the ground before the ride was over. I think I better ride Jet in small groups for awhile longer before I subject him to 65 horses with spring fever.

mingiz

Horse Poor
She was still a tad bit lame today...just barely ouchy. Richard found a rock that she had picked up on the ride, probably the d blue stone by the pavilion. I think she may have a slight bruise. Our farrier comes today and I am sure we'll figure it out.

My shoulder still hurts like he!! and Jet jumping sideways :jameo:all day kind of worked me over so it all worked out okay. I could of swore before we even made it 100 ft into the ride that I was gonna hit the ground before the ride was over. I think I better ride Jet in small groups for awhile longer before I subject him to 65 horses with spring fever.

Hey MGH is Jet related to JR????:buddies::huggy:Sawry your shoulder was killing ya...:flowers:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Hey MGH is Jet related to JR????:buddies::huggy:Sawry your shoulder was killing ya...:flowers:

Thanks! I can't beleive that my shoulder still aches the way it does. When I went last month my Dr's said he thought I was doing good considering all he did. I go back to the Dr's Friday, so hopefully he stills thinks things are going well and that my expectation was unrealistic. I have even been really good and didn't ride until 2 weeks ago. BTW How is your hip doing?

mingiz

Horse Poor
Thanks! I can't beleive that my shoulder still aches the way it does. When I went last month my Dr's said he thought I was doing good considering all he did. I go back to the Dr's Friday, so hopefully he stills thinks things are going well and that my expectation was unrealistic. I have even been really good and didn't ride until 2 weeks ago. BTW How is your hip doing?

It's doing pretty good considering how it felt before. :cartwheel I need to go back but I was waiting on the Ins. to cover it and they did :yahoo:so I will go back soon and probably get another injection and I should be good to go on that. Then we'll work on the knee... :faint: Hell getting old isn't it?:eyebrow: But oh what a ride it is getting there.....:yahoo:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
It's doing pretty good considering how it felt before. :cartwheel I need to go back but I was waiting on the Ins. to cover it and they did :yahoo:so I will go back soon and probably get another injection and I should be good to go on that. Then we'll work on the knee... :faint: Hell getting old isn't it?:eyebrow: But oh what a ride it is getting there.....:yahoo:

That is good that your insurance covered it, that is an expensive little injection isn't it? I don't seem to heal the way I use to that's for damn sure. But we only go around once so we gotta do it up right while we can:lmao:.

What are they doing about your knee? (If you don't mind me asking). If I ride for more than an hour my right knee goes stiff and I can hardly walk for awhile afterwards. I just love getting old.:tantrum

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
What are they doing about your knee? (If you don't mind me asking). If I ride for more than an hour my right knee goes stiff and I can hardly walk for awhile afterwards. I just love getting old.:tantrum

I am not sure what they are doing for her knee...but soon we are going to have to put a mask on her face so she can ride with us.. :lmao: