SMTR October 21st trailride

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Is this an easy ride or scary. Another words would my crazy TB be ok there. She does the damn with no problems.

I think it is pretty easy but that is from last years ride. Happyappy and RC have been helping John & Elise with the clearing and marking so maybe she can give us some insight....Ohh Happy:whistle:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Won't make that ride.. will be at Bull Pasture Moutnain Ranch enjoying the views. Ya'll have fun now ya hear......:killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Thats where I got into the ground bees and jumped off my horse and passed her on foot heading up hill.. :lmao:

Only trail ride Walkerman and I had to ask to stop so our horses could catch their breaths...

LOTS of steep up hills...But I loved it will be going back :lmao:

W

WhoCares

I am free that weekend, but we are not at that level yet of trails. Now if anyone has a horse that is completely bombproof that I could ride on the trails I would love to go. Otherwise, I will be there is spirit.

2baymares

Thats where I got into the ground bees and jumped off my horse and passed her on foot heading up hill.. :lmao:

Only trail ride Walkerman and I had to ask to stop so our horses could catch their breaths...

LOTS of steep up hills...But I loved it will be going back :lmao:

That was first trail ride I had to stop completely and let the horses rest for 20 minutes or so. Too many hills. It was quite grueling in the beginning part of the ride. I do hope the trail is a bit milder this time.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
That was first trail ride I had to stop completely and let the horses rest for 20 minutes or so. Too many hills. It was quite grueling in the beginning part of the ride. I do hope the trail is a bit milder this time.
Hills? I guess there are a few. The ride is absolutely gorgeous, with newly developed trails and there will be stuff for the kids to do afterwards, painting punkins, bobbing for apples....and FOOD Elise is cooking :yum: another meal on the town for RC. :biggrin:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
What a great ride today!!! :yahoo: Many thanks to all who put this ride together...Happyappy thats you along with J.Wiley for allowing us on your land...what beautiful trails you have there.

It was nice riding/meeting you QHmom also:howdy:

quartermom

Low & Slow
What a great ride today!!! :yahoo: Many thanks to all who put this ride together...Happyappy thats you along with J.Wiley for allowing us on your land...what beautiful trails you have there.

It was great meeting and riding with you. Hope to see you next weekend at Mt. Victoria ride.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
All the horsy stuff going on this weekend and I was stuck at home cleaning.:bawl::barf: I was not meant to be domesticated.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
True or False...Horse Women tend to be.....

Horse women tend to be more...
dominant than other women,
more assertive,
more vocal,
more opinionated,
and more likely to hit another person (or want to)
less prissy,
less likely to be molly home makers,
less likely to enjoy cooking.....etc.
Of course I could just be speaking from my own experience, but I have met others that fit in just as well. What do you think?:lmao:

jwilley

Walker

Thanks we ended up riding for 4 hours yesterday, had a great ride:howdy:

appaholic

Horse women tend to be more...
dominant than other women,
more assertive,
more vocal,
more opinionated,
and more likely to hit another person (or want to)
less prissy,
less likely to be molly home makers,
less likely to enjoy cooking.....etc.
Of course I could just be speaking from my own experience, but I have met others that fit in just as well. What do you think?:lmao:

Very True

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
We had a great day. Thanks to everyone that made this ride possible. I finally met SOMDrocks:howdy:. And there was Paso, Giddyup, Walkerman, SAHRAB and Mylilpony, Happyappy and RC, Percy, Jwilley, TC, Trying2ride, horsesrock93, me:diva:...mygoldnhorse and Plumloco. I didn't get to meet QHmom...maybe next time, and sorry if I missed anyone else....
BTW:gossip:if horsesrock93 ever asks to ride your horse run for the hills:starcat:this girl will ride the hooves right off your horse :killingme

quartermom

Low & Slow
We had a great day. Thanks to everyone that made this ride possible. I finally met SOMDrocks:howdy:. And there was Paso, Giddyup, Walkerman, SAHRAB and Mylilpony, Happyappy and RC, Percy, Jwilley, TC, Trying2ride, horsesrock93, me:diva:...mygoldnhorse and Plumloco. I didn't get to meet QHmom...maybe next time, and sorry if I missed anyone else....
BTW:gossip:if horsesrock93 ever asks to ride your horse run for the hills:starcat:this girl will ride the hooves right off your horse :killingme

Yes you have met me before. We said Hi and I showed you my bit. Do you know who I'am now?