SMTR October 21st trailride

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
I'm planning on it. Do you know how long the ride is I'm suppose to help with pony ride birthday party for my niece at 3 in Owings.

If I am not mistaken they have a short and long ride. The long ride is about 3hours. There was a thread started about this ride so maybe we could find out some info there.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Sorry QHM I couldn't find the thread...shoot maybe it was just a post in another thread:whistle:, but I have a flyier I can email you. Hope it works out and you can ride.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
We had a great day. Thanks to everyone that made this ride possible. I finally met SOMDrocks:howdy:. And there was Paso, Giddyup, Walkerman, SAHRAB and Mylilpony, Happyappy and RC, Percy, Jwilley, TC, Trying2ride, horsesrock93, me:diva:...mygoldnhorse and Plumloco. I didn't get to meet QHmom...maybe next time, and sorry if I missed anyone else....
BTW:gossip:if horsesrock93 ever asks to ride your horse run for the hills:starcat:this girl will ride the hooves right off your horse :killingme

It was nice finally getting to meet you and several others. Even though I wasn't there with horses, Em had a blast riding other peeps ponies and doing the crafts, thanks to everyone!!:howdy::howdy:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
BTW:gossip:if horsesrock93 ever asks to ride your horse run for the hills:starcat:this girl will ride the hooves right off your horse :killingme[/QUOTE]

How is EW tired I bet that girl will ride anything and given the chance 24-7 if she could..

.Better she loves horses then BOYS anyday..:banana: