SMTR ride this weekend

Finofan

Here there and everywhere
Trying to make plans....the flyer is not up..can someone post times for me and location

November 11, 2007
Patuxent River Park

I dont know where this park is off hand..

Finofan

Here there and everywhere
Thanks I found that but it does not have the time for our ride nor the directions from down here..I go hughesville way not the 301 way...

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
The flier is probably being modified to show that this is NOW a benefit ride for Elams son. Nov 11 Suday @ Pax River Park AKA Jug Bay in Croom. Registration starts @9:30. Non-judged riders out @10:30. Judged riders out@11:00. Adult members-10.00 / Child (under 18) members-free / Non-members-15.00 / Non-member child 10.00. Neg coggins required. Ribbons and trophys in 6 divisions. Ribbons/trophies in Best of Best. Cash payout in 6 50/50 divisions. Food for sale by a local girl scout troop after the ride.

mingiz

Horse Poor
2: Turn RIGHT onto MD-235 N / THREE NOTCH RD. Continue to follow THREE NOTCH RD. 16.8 miles Map

3: THREE NOTCH RD becomes LEONARDTOWN RD / MD-5 N. 10.4 miles Map

4: Turn RIGHT onto MATTAWOMAN BEANTOWN RD / MD-5 N. Continue to follow MD-5 N. 5.8 miles Map

5: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto US-301 N / S CRAIN HWY / BLUE STAR MEMORIAL HWY. 7.7 miles Map

6: Turn RIGHT onto CROOM RD / MD-382. 3.0 miles Map

7: Turn LEFT onto CROOM AIRPORT RD. 2.0 miles Map

8: End at 16000 Croom Airport Rd
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772-8395, US

You all have fun I won't be attending this one....

R

remaxrealtor

Thanks I found that but it does not have the time for our ride nor the directions from down here..I go hughesville way not the 301 way...

I'm available if someone has a horse:whistle:....doc gave me a 100% on the leg!:yahoo:

quartermom

Low & Slow
Whats the latest you can head out for the judge ride? I would love to go but working in the a.m. I could hopefully be there by 11:30.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Whats the latest you can head out for the judge ride? I would love to go but working in the a.m. I could hopefully be there by 11:30.

You will be alright, just tack up quick. There is normally a little back up at the first obstacles anyhow. See you there.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
This flyer was posted in another thread

Thanks for posting this one as it does give all the ride information. I have amended it to add the benefit part which all of you know anyhow...but I have to wait for mylittlepony to link it to the website so that I can copy it to post in here.