SMTR ride this weekend

chevylover

PIP ~ My Baby Boy!
Thanks for posting this one as it does give all the ride information. I have amended it to add the benefit part which all of you know anyhow...but I have to wait for mylittlepony to link it to the website so that I can copy it to post in here.

Just thought it might be helpful with the directions and the times Paso/Finofan was looking for.

Finofan

Here there and everywhere
2: Turn RIGHT onto MD-235 N / THREE NOTCH RD. Continue to follow THREE NOTCH RD. 16.8 miles Map

3: THREE NOTCH RD becomes LEONARDTOWN RD / MD-5 N. 10.4 miles Map

4: Turn RIGHT onto MATTAWOMAN BEANTOWN RD / MD-5 N. Continue to follow MD-5 N. 5.8 miles Map

5: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto US-301 N / S CRAIN HWY / BLUE STAR MEMORIAL HWY. 7.7 miles Map

6: Turn RIGHT onto CROOM RD / MD-382. 3.0 miles Map

7: Turn LEFT onto CROOM AIRPORT RD. 2.0 miles Map

8: End at 16000 Croom Airport Rd
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772-8395, US

You all have fun I won't be attending this one....

I want the way where you go to Hughesville and make a right..go to Jimmys bar and make a left then ???????????????????????

mingiz

Horse Poor
Then that I think takes you right to it..Isn't that Rt 381 Aquasco Rd (Jimmy's Bar) then you take a right onto Croome Rd Rt 382(popular Hill Rd) then follow to park. Atleast that 's what the map shows

quartermom

Low & Slow
Then that I think takes you right to it..Isn't that Rt 381 Aquasco Rd (Jimmy's Bar) then you take a right onto Croome Rd Rt 382(popular Hill Rd) then follow to park. Atleast that 's what the map shows

Yeh thats how you get there from 381. But Rt 382 is a long winding road.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Yes it is. I remember the first time there my cousin didn't slow down enough for that sharp right turn. I thought the horses would go down but they held thier ground. We had a 24ft stock. But the ride at the park is worth it....

Fancy3

Has anyone been to this park before on the trails? What level of difficulty are they? I've only had this horse out 2x both at oakridge :)

Last edited: