SMTR Ride

mingiz

Horse Poor
So who went and did ya have a good ride...I had other obligations and couldn't go..How were the trails after all that rain. How were the bridges? Did they put traction on all of them? The last time I rode there some of the bridges were slick from being wet...and no traction on them....scarrrryyy.

A friend of mine lost her mini foal today. It was breached. It was a cutie too. Dang shame.......

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
I missed you and was wondering what happened to you. I knew is wasn't too cold for you. We had 33 riders and had a blast. The trails were great. I didn't think they would be bad but I am shocked that they were not effected by the rain. No problems with the bridges either. I think Saturday's wind helped dry them. I love that Park. When we got back there was some real good food waiting for us and we stayed around afterwards bs'ing until almost 5pm. I'll post some pics.

Attachments

• earlybirdchuckycheese 070.jpg
    earlybirdchuckycheese 070.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 141
  • earlybirdchuckycheese 075.jpg
    earlybirdchuckycheese 075.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 101
  • earlybirdchuckycheese 072.jpg
    earlybirdchuckycheese 072.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 93
  • earlybirdchuckycheese 073.jpg
    earlybirdchuckycheese 073.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 93
  • earlybirdchuckycheese 074.jpg
    earlybirdchuckycheese 074.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Let me try to get you a better pic of SAHRAP and Deuce. They are quite a pair. He had him in a full gallop behind me :starcat: ...I feel the earth move :lmao: The picture is not the best angle but you can see how BIG Deuce is.

Attachments

• earlybirdchuckycheese 075.jpg
    earlybirdchuckycheese 075.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 135

mingiz

Horse Poor
Glad ya had a good turn out. I hope that I can make the next one. I'm ready for some mental therapy!!!!!

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
mygoldnhorse said:
Let :yikes: me try to get you a better pic of SAHRAP and Deuce. They are quite a pair. He had him in a full gallop behind me :starcat: ...I feel the earth move :lmao: The picture is not the best angle but you can see how BIG Deuce is.

Deuce is big :yikes:. I probity :faint: if he cam running up to me.....Hope he likes him.I plan to see you all at the next ride... ~Z~

Last edited:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
mygoldnhorse said:
Let me try to get you a better pic of SAHRAP and Deuce. They are quite a pair. He had him in a full gallop behind me :starcat: ...I feel the earth move :lmao: The picture is not the best angle but you can see how BIG Deuce is.
me and cassie came to check out the food both thingy and while we was standing waiting for are turn we here a horse golloping and it was really loud... then we see the big ol' horse come running. Hes a pretty horse, really nice looking and he calmed right down aftyer the gallop.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
flarenuphope said:
me and cassie came to check out the food both thingy and while we was standing waiting for are turn we here a horse golloping and it was really loud... then we see the big ol' horse come running. Hes a pretty horse, really nice looking and he calmed right down aftyer the gallop.
Oh I missed you. I wish you could of ridden with us, we had a blast.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
mygoldnhorse said:
Oh I missed you. I wish you could of ridden with us, we had a blast.
im not a trail person... flare just wants to dance the whole ride and hull-azz if somtin scares her... but if i had a nice trail horse i bet we would have had fun!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Ok here are some...

The chuck wagon
Sarhab and Deuce
MyLilPony and kids
mygoldenhorse and family navigating a gate
LeRoy and Rottncop

Attachments

• s-SMTR-03-07Ride-ChuckWagon.jpg
    s-SMTR-03-07Ride-ChuckWagon.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 113
  • s-SMTR-03-07Ride-Fleet-LeRoy.jpg
    s-SMTR-03-07Ride-Fleet-LeRoy.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 116
  • s-SMTR-03-07Ride-SARAP-Deuce.jpg
    s-SMTR-03-07Ride-SARAP-Deuce.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 116
  • s-SMTR-03-07Ride-Gate.jpg
    s-SMTR-03-07Ride-Gate.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 107
  • s-SMTR-03-07Ride-kids.jpg
    s-SMTR-03-07Ride-kids.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
flarenuphope said:
flare just wants to dance the whole ride and hull-azz if somtin scares her... but if i had a nice trail horse i bet we would have had fun!
My horse becomes "Prancy" on the trails. She is so pi$$ed when she has to walk that she prances the entire time. You should try to work Flare through the things that scare her, you would have fun trailriding, we do alot of redneck pole bending :lmao:!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mygoldnhorse said:
My horse becomes "Prancy" on the trails. She is so pi$$ed when she has to walk that she prances the entire time. You should try to work Flare through the things that scare her, you would have fun trailriding, we do alot of redneck pole bending :lmao:!

If she praces you can ride with us... :lmao: She will fit right in...This was from the clinic this weekend.

Mar1820071044.jpg

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Pasofever said:
If she praces you can ride with us... :lmao: She will fit right in...This was from the clinic this weekend.

Mar1820071044.jpg
:killingme thats soooooo flare! o and i flare was bomb proofed, went to a clinic and did all kinda of things, like going through smoke while the instructer shot a gun off, and she was perfectly fine! She really only spooks when she gets hyped, and i think its fun, but not when ur on a narrow trail, i like trails that are big enough for a 4 wheeler. Flare goes through n e thing, and over n e thing, but a leaf blows and lord help us!

K

Katie

Pasofever said:

Mar1820071044.jpg

HOW pretty is that. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mygoldnhorse said:
Great pic Paso! Did you have a good time at the clinic?

Yep I had a great time..he wants me to get his head up more :yikes: I am a WP person at heart..but you know he might be out of the best Paso Fino of all times but he is "My trail nag"

Mar1820071020.jpg

Mar1820071007.jpg

Mar1820071013.jpg

Mar1820071041.jpg

mingiz

Horse Poor
I agree I always though his head was tucked to much...Hey got my dvd recorder back so the next time the Paso Show is on I will record it for ya...Just posted both my babies on somd...Pass the word. Need to sell them so I can get a gaited ride....Unless the one I have gets better.... :lmao:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
mingiz said:
Just posted both my babies on somd...Pass the word. Need to sell them so I can get a gaited ride....Unless the one I have gets better.... :lmao:
r they the 2 paints? if they r i know u! well my mom does better than me...