SMTR Ride

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Pasofever said:
Yep I had a great time..he wants me to get his head up more :yikes: I am a WP person at heart..but you know he might be out of the best Paso Fino of all times but he is "My trail nag"

Mar1820071020.jpg

Mar1820071007.jpg

Mar1820071013.jpg

Mar1820071041.jpg

FWIW, I like your head set MUCH better!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Busterduck said:
FWIW, I like your head set MUCH better!

Yeah he had dropped his bit rein to get his head up after he is used to getting it up you then pick up your bit rein to get him on the verticle...the curb rein is used to bump the nose up..

abbey

abbey normal
mingiz said:
:biteme:
I don't know her. But I work with a girl that does....and knows flarenup real well.. :lmao:

I guess I deserved that didn't I :lmao: , anyways it is me that works with trouble - oh I mean Mingiz,

mingiz

Horse Poor
abbey said:
I guess I deserved that didn't I :lmao: , anyways it is me that works with trouble - oh I mean Mingiz,

OK U!!!! Ya know I don't get mad I get even...See ya Monday....Besides you r suppose to leave work at work. So that includes me..... :lmao:

abbey

abbey normal
mingiz said:
OK U!!!! Ya know I don't get mad I get even...See ya Monday....Besides you r suppose to leave work at work. So that includes me..... :lmao:

yes, well I am at work so you enjoy your pretty day off, I will be here suffering, well not as bad as earlier in the week now that my babysitter is off on vacation :larry:

mingiz

Horse Poor
abbey said:
yes, well I am at work so you enjoy your pretty day off, I will be here suffering, well not as bad as earlier in the week now that my babysitter is off on vacation :larry:

:lmao: :killingme Yes I'm having a wonderful day off so far. Don't have to see you....... :huggy: