SMTR True Grit Ride

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Who's coming......Should be a good time!!!! :howdy:

Dec. 9th St. Mary's Lake

Ohhhhhh, I want to go..but my mare the last two rides would not get her biatch butt back in the trailer....hmmmm.....Happy, can I ride that nice new Palo Rockie you got???:biggrin::biggrin: if you're going.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Mingiz, if you and paso need help in marking or removing trail markers, let me know

we will be marking them Saturday, So if ya want to join it your welcome too. Not sure on time as ya know Paso can't get out to early...Sunday usually the last rider out takes them down. Atleast that's what w did last time. There isn't that much marking to do anyway...i'll let ya know what time after I get with paso....

quartermom

Low & Slow
I'll be there that ride was great last year! I rode drag and got markers at the end do you all want me to do that this year?:buddies:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Ohhhhhh, I want to go..but my mare the last two rides would not get her biatch butt back in the trailer....hmmmm.....Happy, can I ride that nice new Palo Rockie you got???:biggrin::biggrin: if you're going.

Will she load from the farm? If so there will be enough of us to get her back on....

Happy how big is that Pal rockie?

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Will she load from the farm? If so there will be enough of us to get her back on....

Happy how big is that Pal rockie?

Yep, she loads from the farm...not a problem. After the ride, she is either to lazy to step up or she doesn't want to leave a grassy area!!:lmao: She just wants me to look like a :dork:!!
The last ride we went on, MGH's hubby got her right up in the trailer, no problem!!! :notworthy

ElliesMom

OOOOH I am coming, with my 2 buddies and maybey a hubby too, on his belgian mare, she has been itching to get out since we weaned the baby off her!

Pepin

SMTR's web site is down. (Looks like it's time to pay the bill.) Any idea when the site might be up again for more information?

Yeah, I haven't joined as a member, although I've been to two events in the past year. One of the gals at my farm is a member & we've trailered in together to the SMTR events. (She's gone to several SMTR rides.)

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SMTR's web site is down. (Looks like it's time to pay the bill.) Any idea when the site might be up again for more information? .)

We have been in the process for a year now trying to obtain a new server because the one we had would only allow us 5 pages. We have been through hell and back but we're getting close...and just wait until Happyappy gets the new one set up its gonna be great. So be patient should just be a couple of days and we will keep you posted.

Yeah, I haven't joined as a member, although I've been to two events in the past year. One of the gals at my farm is a member & we've trailered in together to the SMTR events. (She's gone to several SMTR rides.)

I hope to see you guys at the True Grit ride. Its gonna be a potluck.

Finofan

Here there and everywhere
We have been in the process for a year now trying to obtain a new server because the one we had would only allow us 5 pages. We have been through hell and back but we're getting close...and just wait until Happyappy gets the new one set up its gonna be great. So be patient should just be a couple of days and we will keep you posted.

I hope to see you guys at the True Grit ride. Its gonna be a potluck.

Have you seen how big my site is :yikes: try mysite.com I have a HUGE site.

walkerman

Hey Paso and Mingiz, I think it would be fun to place,
somewhere along the trail, some type of hidden prize(s) (something simple)
to give the ride more flavor. Example, a prize or note could be
placed on the opposite side a tree?????? What do you think

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?

Yeah and we could win the prize because we would know where we hid them...:whistle:

Loper

Animal Poor!

Awesome idea Walkerman!