SMTR True Grit Ride

Giddy up!

Hey Paso and Mingiz, I think it would be fun to place,
somewhere along the trail, some type of hidden prize(s) (something simple)
to give the ride more flavor. Example, a prize or note could be
placed on the opposite side a tree?????? What do you think

she will just tell me where it is... and then take it!:killingme

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
WHAT R you talking about...since it's always ALL about Paso, she IS the prize on the trail :lol:
Mingiz the Palo is 15.1 @ 3. He's gonna be a big 'un when he finishes out.
SMRocks got dibs on riding him for true grit and WhoCares is riding the Mare i have for sale, Shade. But she's gotta trailer them for me :)gossip: she doesn't know it yet :lol:)

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
WHAT R you talking about...since it's always ALL about Paso, she IS the prize on the trail :lol:
Mingiz the Palo is 15.1 @ 3. He's gonna be a big 'un when he finishes out.
SMRocks got dibs on riding him for true grit and WhoCares is riding the Mare i have for sale, Shade. But she's gotta trailer them for me :)gossip: she doesn't know it yet :lol:)

I will gladly trailer dem.....:biggrin:
I'm also thinkin about trying to get Qman to go....We'll put a bug in his ear!!:gossip:

ElliesMom

Hi there, checked smtr.org the other day to no avail. Is there any way one of you wonderful SMTR folks can post a bit more info?? Thanks so much!

ElliesMom

man that was cruel!!!!!:lmao:

I am not from that area, I have no idea where St. Mary's Pond is, I need an adress for the GPS. Please please please (look I'm begging)

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
man that was cruel!!!!!:lmao:

I am not from that area, I have no idea where St. Mary's Pond is, I need an adress for the GPS. Please please please (look I'm begging)

Where will you be coming from? address for the pond..:killingme:killingme I did not know they had one..you trun left by the telephone pole and follow it back to the pond..

ElliesMom

Southern PG county ( I can throw rocks into Charles County hehehehe) on the 210 side, I am hauling to this ride........

Probably across 228 onto 5 or 6 and keep going FOREVER.:faint:

looks like at least an hour. nothing new........

Says its down near point lookout???? AM I in the right area?

OK looking at the map, The Lake appears to be west and south of 4 and 5 intersection, now how to get there huh?

OOOH I am seeing now.......THere are two different locations for this park!

"Located near the historic town of St. Mary’s City in southern Maryland, St. Mary’s State Park is actually two parks in one! The park is made up of two separate sites, and offers visitors some of the finest freshwater fishing in the Chesapeake Bay region as well as opportunities for hunting, hiking, biking, horseback riding, and picnicking."
St. Mary's River State Park

So then since you are talking about the "Lake" we will be in that section off the intersection on Cosoma Rd and Rte 5 south?

Last edited: