Snickers Pulls Ad After Complaints

Toxick

Splat
LordStanley said:
They should run a commercial of 2 gay guys, that did something too manly (hetero). Then they have to do something gay to redem themselves.

I bet the gay community wouldnt complain then.

Are you kidding me? They'd be livid!

Picture two gay dudes, out for a stroll, holding hands - the more feminine one is twirling his parasol, the other is talking about curtains or something - and suddently one of them accidentally steps on a huge hairy spider, and the other caps off a meaty fart that sounds like cloth ripping.

So after an awkward silence where they look into each others eyes, they both jump around squealing like little girls waving their hands up and down, and finish it off by dry humping each other against a nearby railing.

Probably wouldn't go over very well with the gay.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Toxick said:

Picture two gay dudes, out for a stroll, holding hands - the more feminine one is twirling his parasol, the other is talking about curtains or something - and suddently one of them accidentally steps on a huge hairy spider, and the other caps off a meaty fart that sounds like cloth ripping.

So after an awkward silence where they look into each others eyes, they both jump around squealing like little girls waving their hands up and down, and finish it off by dry humping each other against a nearby railing.

:lalala: Stop ruining my thread! :tantrum

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Toxick said:

:roflmao: Are you in advertising?

LordStanley

I know nothing
Toxick said:

That would be freaking awesome!!!! Lets pitch that one to Snickers! :lmao: