Snow Closings - Fri 07-feb-2003

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by cattitude
Hey Christy, maybe you could put up a tow row from your piggy pen to the top of your driveway. When we were kids we had a huge hill in our backyard. My dad got this airline tow rope thingy from AAFB and rigged it from the top to the bottom of our hill so we could get back up the hill easier after sledding down.

I didn't get no stinkin tow rope when I was a kid! :lol: My kids can slip and slide their way up the hill just like I was forced to when I was little! :wink: And I lived on the side of a mountain, so we had some hills! :lol:

And I didn't even have boots! :yikes: I had to go sledding in my bare feet! :wink: :roflmao: And the hill was a mile up!

Okay, must cut myself off from the coffee! :twitch:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Kyle
I was busy plowing mine out at 6 this morning. Had ta get ta work on time!

Besides... She's got Pixie to help her. :lol:

Actually if you need some assistance Christy, I can try to help you tomorrow morning... Have to work late tonight. I'm one of those that "Has to come in" even when everyone else is home.

You've got a plow Kyle? I might take you up on that offer!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Christy
You've got a plow Kyle? I might take you up on that offer!
Yeah. A little one... But it gets the job done eventually. Send me a PM or something I'll see what I can do.

Enjoy the snow. :cheers:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Holy smokes! Steve just came in and I discovered that he's shoveled the ENTIRE driveway! :yikes: Says he was in competition with the neighbor who was on his John Deere. And he beat him!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Go Steve! :cheers:

Hubby just called and is finally coming home. Didn't get home until about 10 last night, then called back in at midnight and has been plowing roads all night.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Holy smokes! Steve just came in and I discovered that he's shoveled the ENTIRE driveway! :yikes: Says he was in competition with the neighbor who was on his John Deere. And he beat him!

Which hospital is he in? :lol:

:yay: Way to go, Steve! Wanna have a crack at MY driveway now?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Guess you won't need me to fire up my tractor after all. :lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
It's funny Kyle because he came inside and I said, "hey Kyle will help plow our driveway tomorrow", that's when he told me of his competition! :lol: Guess I shoulda actually gotten off my arse and went outside beforehand and told him!