Snow Emergency Plan in Effect Pls. Read

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
I don't know what to tell you. Can't please everyone. I posted a link with the active snow emergencies. :shrug:

I'm not asking you to tell me anything. I just made a comment that if people don't read the forums or listen to the scanner they wouldn't know.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
I heard it on the scanner..:shrug:

The snow emergency plan is for fire department and EMS personnel only. It's not for citizens unless it's issued by the county/state government. During a snow emergency plan, any EMS call requires a fire vehicle to be dispatched, mainly because of the four wheel drive capability that support vehicles have, and the strain on the EMS units.
Take anything you hear on the scanner with a grain of salt.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
The snow emergency plan is for fire department and EMS personnel only. It's not for citizens unless it's issued by the county/state government. During a snow emergency plan, any EMS call requires a fire vehicle to be dispatched, mainly because of the four wheel drive capability that support vehicles have, and the strain on the EMS units.

It was on the SHA website... So :shrug:

misshelper

So the snow emergencies that are listed on SHA website are for FD and EMS too?

OldHillcrestGuy

Snow emergency plan is put out by the State Highway, maybe even the State Police. When the plan is in effect it is for major highways and plowing regulations to let the public know you better not be parking on any of these roads. The Fire Depts when they here the plan is in affect, they also have there own plan that dispatches a firetruck with every EMS call. Its not just for the FD.

misshelper

Snow emergency plan is put out by the State Highway, maybe even the State Police. When the plan is in effect it is for major highways and plowing regulations to let the public know you better not be parking on any of these roads. The Fire Depts when they here the plan is in affect, they also have there own plan that dispatches a firetruck with every EMS call. Its not just for the FD.

SO I'm :confused: Which is it?

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
I was talking about what you heard on the scanner, not what was on the SHA website.