Snow Measurements - how much you got??

fredsaid2

About a foot of snow, give or take - looks like it's finally stopped.

Attachments

• snow bunnies.jpg
    snow bunnies.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 71

TotalEclipse31

I got over a foot here in Waldorf. My work didn't even have a delay (I work in clinton) so I called out. My car is NOT good in the snow. (rear wheel drive)

Last edited:

Hessian

The latest from N. St Leonard's Creek...

7 inches! (when was the last time we had one of these???)

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
February 2003. :coffee:

It was my fault. I brought home a brand new Harley the week before. :ohwell:
:yeahthat: only I had a brand new baby....watched the snow from my hospital room.

We've gotten snow since then....quite a bit in January 2006, but not all at once.

SugarBear47

snow depths

A foot of snow in Lusby. Very pretty. Also we lost power all night long and it didn't come back on until 7:30am. Then we lost cable. Trees down everywhere back by us, couldn't even get out our road.

Robin

St Leonard: I got a ft in some areas and 14-16 inches in the drifts. Knee high. long drive way my truck got stuck. Dug out the car but I can't get out the long driveway yet. I will stay put. Our main road isn't plowed yet, just a single tractor pushed through.

mingiz

Horse Poor
St Leonard: I got a ft in some areas and 14-16 inches in the drifts. Knee high. long drive way my truck got stuck. Dug out the car but I can't get out the long driveway yet. I will stay put. Our main road isn't plowed yet, just a single tractor pushed through.

Are you going to get to the store today?

Robin

Ok just wanted to be sure I was going to stop by today....how about tomorrow I know that's your closed day......If not see ya Thursday:smoochy:

I know the main roads are clear, just not my road or my 3/4 mile driveway.