Snow !! Part 2

Grumpy

)($#(I&)_@IU&#I# Woke up at 630, no power(went out around 2am)..wait about 30 minutes and find out a tree across the main road with lines down.SMECO says power back on at noon or so..so I drag out the genny..I used to get it covered under my deck but had moved it to a shed behind my house, probably a 10 ft incline from the shed to my house(10 yds away)..My old azz dragging that heavy azz gen up the little hill was a task..everything wet from the rain, me slipping, falling twice..after about 20 minutes I get it up by the house..start dragging out extension cords, 1 for the fridge, 1 for the great room(tv) and one for my basement office..string all the cords through windows, plug everything in..fire up the genny, plug cords into the gen..fire up a pot of coffee, pour a cup to sit down..and the power comes back on....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..just finished putting everything away...I'm betting the power goes out again..:lol: and yes, this is day 10 with my furnace waiting for parts...:killingme

TPD

the poor dad
)($#(I&)_@IU&#I# Woke up at 630, no power(went out around 2am)..wait about 30 minutes and find out a tree across the main road with lines down.SMECO says power back on at noon or so..so I drag out the genny..I used to get it covered under my deck but had moved it to a shed behind my house, probably a 10 ft incline from the shed to my house(10 yds away)..My old azz dragging that heavy azz gen up the little hill was a task..everything wet from the rain, me slipping, falling twice..after about 20 minutes I get it up by the house..start dragging out extension cords, 1 for the fridge, 1 for the great room(tv) and one for my basement office..string all the cords through windows, plug everything in..fire up the genny, plug cords into the gen..fire up a pot of coffee, pour a cup to sit down..and the power comes back on....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..just finished putting everything away...I'm betting the power goes out again..:lol: and yes, this is day 10 with my furnace waiting for parts...:killingme
I would be grumpy if I were you.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Just not your week, is it?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Things are looking up, part is in and tech will be here today or tomorrow, will try their damnest to get here today.
This must’ve been a day for it. I got the very same phone call about my furnace part while I was at the dentist office a couple hours ago.

This must be the day the supply chain ships to Maryland.