Snow Totals? How much do you have??

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Don't know how much we have -- may have to climb out a window to find out since it's piled up in front of the doors and they won't open. Last shoveling was done at 10 pm last night.

Must have coffee first....:coffee::coffee::coffee:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Only around 8 inches hard packed...snowing pretty good right now, so we'll see happens. Looks like we dodged the bullet on this one. My bro lives in monkey county and they're already over 2 feet.

Where might Monkey County be? Just in case I have to go there. :coffee: Do they have Monkey's in Monkey County? Wanna make sure I am well equipped for my trip.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Where might Monkey County be? Just in case I have to go there. :coffee: Do they have Monkey's in Monkey County? Wanna make sure I am well equipped for my trip.

Montgomery County, MD. North of DC line.
Only liberal monkeys live there...:killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
measured scientifically (stuck a tape measure in various locations)
I have some drifts over 48"
average walking down the drive way is 13"
end of driveway where its more open is abot 18"
and the mountain placed at the end of the drive by the snow plow is currently at 28" of hard packed ice.

not sure the VW is going out today.

Cowgirl

About 24" so far. I'm 5'6" and it's almost up to my fingertips when I hold my arms down at my sides.

Attachments

• DSC08840.jpg
    DSC08840.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC08852.jpg
    DSC08852.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC08836.jpg
    DSC08836.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC08863.jpg
    DSC08863.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 89
I wanted to cry when I opened the door. :lol:

Aww. I would have been grinning from ear to ear! Thanx for the pics! Only 6.5" here, wet, crusty, heavy. If the temps drop like they are supposed to, it will be a pain to clean up.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
About 24" so far. I'm 5'6" and it's almost up to my fingertips when I hold my arms down at my sides.
You poor thing! I hope you shoveled as it fell. I can't imagine shoveling 24".

I shoveled about 4" last night around 7:30 and just finished another 12+ of wet HEAVY snow shoveling. I hear we may get another 10-12" through out the day. :faint:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Aww. I would have been grinning from ear to ear! Thanx for the pics! Only 6.5" here, wet, crusty, heavy. If the temps drop like they are supposed to, it will be a pain to clean up.
Better shovel it now while it's manageable.

Cowgirl

I didn't. :bawl: I told myself to do that this time around, because the last time we didn't shovel until it stopped. We went to bed with only 3" on the ground!! :yikes:

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)

I shoveled about 4" last night around 7:30 and just finished another 12+ of wet HEAVY snow shoveling. I hear we may get another 10-12" through out the day. :faint:

I did the same... my neighbors think I am crazy... they wait until the end. I think it's easier to do it every few hours. But that snow this morning is freaking HEAVY!