Snow Totals? How much do you have??

G

Gemmi

We have over 24" here in Carroll County and it is still snowing. :cds:

MaryE

Just checked the yard stick on the deck - the snow's at 19" (6" from last storm) here in California, and coming down hard.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
My brother lives in Columbia, they are over 30 inches and still coming down. The REALLY bad part is the no electric, his in laws are visiting, my oldest niece is 31/2 and my SIL is 8.5 months preggers. I'll try and post the pic my bro sent me.

My sympathies extended to him. Hope at least their toilet will flush -- that's crucial at 8.5 months pregnant!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
My sympathies extended to him. Hope at least their toilet will flush -- that's crucial at 8.5 months pregnant!

I just got off the phone with him and they are making do for now. Luckily he has a small plow for his lawn tractor which was working great until they plowed his street and left a HUGE pile at the end of his driveway. :murphyslaw:

They are thinking of calling a local hotel (within 3 miles) and bugging out.

seansgirl

my boyfriend's house in Hollywood has 20 inches of snow, here in Leonardtown there is about 14.5 inches ( more towards Valley Lee) and my boyfriend's sister's house in Chesapeake Beach has about 21.5 inches of snow!

awpitt

Main Streeter
Shoveled 5" at 9pm last night from my driveway, another 6" right before noon, and just got done pushing another 3". So as far as the snow on the pavement, 14" and counting for the Chancellors Run Rd area.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yeah, I'm right up the road. Comin' down about 2-3 inches per hour. Probably close to 10inches total in tall timbers with no sign of quit.

I just got back from a quick trip up to the market in Piney Point and its amazing how much more snow is there..1/4-mile north of the island.

My trucks are good to about 36" or so...so I don't think we'll be snowed in.:whistle: Fun to play in though.

hardcore

Creation=Creator, Logic
few more pics from last nite and this morn

2 hours later and i have a path and my car out!! :dude:
yee haw. heres a few more pics from last nite and this am. my camera is acting up, will try and post more later

def no need for the gym today!!

Attachments

• blizzard 2010 004.jpg
    blizzard 2010 004.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 81
  • blizzard 2010 003.jpg
    blizzard 2010 003.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 78
  • blizzard 2010 001.jpg
    blizzard 2010 001.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 78
  • blizzard 2010 002.jpg
    blizzard 2010 002.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 82

shilo

Ridge got one blast today that left us with probably five inches total on the ground. I can handle that.

kayo

22" here in Marbury. That includes what was already on the ground from Tuesday's snow event. Still snowing but has slowed up quite a bit. Hopefully we won't have much additional accumulation. This is not even funny anymore!!!

bcp

In My Opinion
The snow stopped, at least for now.
on my rail I have 26 inches, in the yard I measure 31 and the driveway (areas that never got shoveled) Im reading 24.
at this moment however, from the front of my truck to the end of the driveway, I might have 1/4 inch. till the plow comes again. The piles on the shoulder at the end of my driveway are over 4 ft.