Snow??

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
And today's fun game is.....

Find the Snow Thrower!!!

161722 161723

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Ok, we're down to a 50/50 chance of heavy snow. I took the snowthrower out, started on the first pull, siliconed the tunnel, put a new edge on the shovel.

BUT... I did not run the generators and did not bring in extra fuel from the fuel shed. And I only have 5 eggs in the fridge with no intention of going to the store.

Ok, we're down to a 50/50 chance of heavy snow. I took the snowthrower out, started on the first pull, siliconed the tunnel, put a new edge on the shovel.

BUT... I did not run the generators and did not bring in extra fuel from the fuel shed.
We are better off in the higher totals which means more snow less ice. The heavy sleet and ice is worse case scenario

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Weather update, changed from watch to warning, 5-7 inches.

Guess I should have run the gennys too...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I did my shopping on Friday and am glad I did. The parking lots were close to full at the grocery stores. I did have to go to for cat food. Can't run out of that!

Reactions: BOP

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I was in the Weis in Callaway at 10 am for regular shopping, not crowded at all. Then everyone woke up and looked at their phones

BOOM!

The Sky Is Falling!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I did my shopping on Friday and am glad I did. The parking lots were close to full at the grocery stores. I did have to go to for cat food. Can't run out of that!
My cat is a stray that sleeps under my shed. She(?) fends for herself and keeps the place rodent free. I did go out and make sure the generator would start and run. Plenty of food stocked and no work until Tuesday.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My cat is a stray that sleeps under my shed. She(?) fends for herself and keeps the place rodent free. I did go out and make sure the generator would start and run. Plenty of food stocked and no work until Tuesday.
Mine are outside at the moment. I wish one of them had gotten locked in the garage. Something has died in there. PU!

TPD

the poor dad
I’m stealing that pic for my YouTube video.

I got all my crap ready. Was just filling up with gas in Ridge when 2 different people came up to me and said the forecast was now for 11-14”! Say it ain’t so! Where did this come from? Two different unrelated people told me so it hasta be true! The Ridge gossip machine is better than the SOMD forums AND the internet combined.