MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Boy am I glad we got out of there early. It's really coming down here! :banana:

D

dems4me

Mrs. Jones said:
Boy am I glad we got out of there early. It's really coming down here! :banana:

Stilll :shrug: It stopped here about 20 min. ago... is it sticking to the roads :shrug:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Stilll :shrug: It stopped here about 20 min. ago... is it sticking to the roads :shrug:
Maybe a little. You'll be fine. :huggy:

D

dmc854

I hope Mike left early or else he will be stuck for days in waist deep snow, in a ditch on the side of the road, with no T.P. bread or milk, huddling with himself, drinking his own PP to stay alive until the plows come to dig him out!!
:lmao:

Mikeinsmd

dmc854 said:
I hope Mike left early or else he will be stuck for days in waist deep snow, in a ditch on the side of the road, with no T.P. bread or milk, huddling with himself, drinking his own PP to stay alive until the plows come to dig him out!! :lmao:
I'm in good hands baby!! :love:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
dmc854 said:
I hope Mike left early or else he will be stuck for days in waist deep snow, in a ditch on the side of the road, with no T.P. bread or milk, huddling with himself, drinking his own PP to stay alive until the plows come to dig him out!!
:lmao:
Drink PP! :twitch: I think I'd just eat the snow! :killingme

Vince

Got out of my final meeting for the day around 4:30 and home having a drink by 5pm. :otter: NO it's only Sprite. :lmao:Oh, I forgot to mention the rum I put in it. :otter:Or maybe I forgot to put the Sprite in. :confused:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Mrs. Jones said:
I have to do 3rd grade spelling! :angry:
Why don't you invite Auntie KJo over on spelling nights?!! The other kids in the marching band didn't call me "The Dictionary" for nothing! :cheesy: