Snowing

TNRabbit

Started here in Drum Point (Lusby) about 30 minutes ago. Tiny spheres, kinda like REALLY frozen rain... or itty bitty hail....

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Just starting up again here in DC. Getting ready to head out. Roads shut down due to March for Life + snow + :jameo: = a hellish commute

Ruh roh. I see flakes here in the island. I better got twist my jiggers and check my lifters...

If you have the so many lifters you can tip over, don't tip over. Have only correct lifter amount. And carefully to take corners for not to tip the vehicles.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Started here in Drum Point (Lusby) about 30 minutes ago. Tiny spheres, kinda like REALLY frozen rain... or itty bitty hail....

That's what we're getting. I ran out for a few minutes and the roads are pretty slickery.

SO! I canceled my dinner plans, stacked some wood on the deck, and will spend my evening reading by the fire.

:banana:

There are a lot of flakes coming down. If they were big this would be a good snow. Unfortunately they are teensy ones.

sm8

Stopped at McKays in Hollywood and got some fresh-sliced-not-pre-packaged bacon for b'fast. It will go good with the Italian bread french toast in the morning.

I would like your post but unless you are willing to deliver me breakfast in bed I am not sure I am gonna LOL