Snowmageddon abandon all hope!!!!!!

mamatutu

mama to two
FYI Toyota had huge problems with faulty undercarriage paint/rustproofing. They had to buy/fix many 2005 Tacos. I just go a recall for mpy 2007 Taco for possible undercarriage rust. You might check it out.

Thanks, Pop. That is definitely worth looking into.

KDENISE977

I run my '06 4Runner though the rain locker on base every fill up- or once every two weeks or so. Love it, but when it goes it goes. But not for another 100,000 miles or so, I hope.

My 4runner is a THE BEAST v8 AWD and it has saved me on numerous occasions. Yesterday I thought I was stuck in a ditch at one point, front wheels in the ditch back wheels on the icy pavement and the thing was UN-believable. I'll never have anything else. Took the hit from that Accord like a champ and the poor accord is probly totaled.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
My 4runner is a THE BEAST v8 AWD and it has saved me on numerous occasions. Yesterday I thought I was stuck in a ditch at one point, front wheels in the ditch back wheels on the icy pavement and the thing was UN-believable. I'll never have anything else. Took the hit from that Accord like a champ and the poor accord is probly totaled.

Can you come total my Accord? :jet: I miss my 4x4. My dream car is a new 4Runner :ohwell:

ehall

I was coming out of Leonardtown yesterday morning and there was a light flurry. About a dozen heavy plows parked around Cheeseburgers in Paradise, waiting ... praying ... they got nothing