Snyder Just called

Peter Forsberg

He has season tickets available for next season. The people that have been on the wating list for years are turning down tickets, so he has decided to make the calls himself. Actually no joke they are contacting people that have been on the waiting list for years. :popcorn:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
He has season tickets available for next season. The people that have been on the wating list for years are turning down tickets, so he has decided to make the calls himself. Actually no joke they are contacting people that have been on the waiting list for years. :popcorn:

He must be multi-tasking; heard he was setting up refreshments for him and Andy so they could watch the playoffs together......

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
:yeahthat:

I wouldn't have agreed with that early in the year when it first happened, but I feel fairly comfortable agreeing with that now.

That's probably why they sat him the last few games. Heard there was a clause that the Eagles would get even more picks than the 2 if he accomplished blah,blah,blah in his first year, may be wrong but I would have tried to cut my losses with only the 2 as well

Peter Forsberg

That's probably why they sat him the last few games. Heard there was a clause that the Eagles would get even more picks than the 2 if he accomplished blah,blah,blah in his first year, may be wrong but I would have tried to cut my losses with only the 2 as well
Rex ain't the answer.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Rex ain't the answer.

And Donovan was? :lol:

Seriously, I saw McNabb making a few more plays a game and getting us to 8-8, maybe the hunt for a wild card (like everyone else in the league).

Now, I am ALL about hoarding draft picks so, Rex and keep the, what, second and fourth round picks, I say we may have made 8-8 AND still had the picks.

We're in the same boat right now; go with Rex, save draft picks, build through the draft.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
59-28 I think Vick and the Eagles had all the answers.

Peter.... You're content with just beating the Redskins? :killingme I guess you won't run it to much disappoinment in life with such a low goals for success, really.... 59-28 would be your view of "having all the answers"? You've got to want more than that from the Eagles. Heck, I don't like the Eagles and I want more than that from them, they are part of the NFC east and that division use to be the shizit.

Beta84

They're out to get us

The reasons are two-fold. One is obviously the lack of a quality product on the field. The other is there is a FAN PROTEST that is ongoing across the NFL. Season ticket holders are canceling their tickets in protest because of the lockout! The owners are being unreasonable greedy SOBs and the fans don't want to see a lockout. So if the owners want to try to make more money then they'll have to figure out another way how if fans cancel their tickets and say #### you!

Peter Forsberg

The reasons are two-fold. One is obviously the lack of a quality product on the field. The other is there is a FAN PROTEST that is ongoing across the NFL. Season ticket holders are canceling their tickets in protest because of the lockout! The owners are being unreasonable greedy SOBs and the fans don't want to see a lockout. So if the owners want to try to make more money then they'll have to figure out another way how if fans cancel their tickets and say #### you!
I agree.

Peter Forsberg

*swipe swipe* damn, look at all the DUST IN THE TROPHY CASE!!! TOTALLY AWESOME!!

:lmao: 'Nuf said :lmao:

editors note: It may have been 20 years since we last won it, but atleast we can say we have! :lol:
Typical response from a Deadskins fan. Did you turn in you're season tickets this year also?

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Typical response from a Deadskins fan. Did you turn in you're season tickets this year also?

Just like your typical response about the score from 1 damn game this year?

Our record has sucked the past 15 years basically, and look up our record when we are in prime time games (Monday Night/Sunday night) it's ####ty as well....

But bragging about beating us is like bragging you ran circles around the kid in the special olympics.

thatguy

news flash, they contact people on the waiting list this time every year. this is when people get their bill and decide if they want to keep their tickets. I would imagine that this year there will only be a slightly higher number of people who decide to not get their tickets than normal. And it wont matter, the wait list is so long there will still be plenty of people on it.

Peter Forsberg

news flash, they contact people on the waiting list this time every year. this is when people get their bill and decide if they want to keep their tickets. I would imagine that this year there will only be a slightly higher number of people who decide to not get their tickets than normal. And it wont matter, the wait list is so long there will still be plenty of people on it.
The place was empty against the Giants.

Peter Forsberg

Just like your typical response about the score from 1 damn game this year?

Our record has sucked the past 15 years basically, and look up our record when we are in prime time games (Monday Night/Sunday night) it's ####ty as well....

But bragging about beating us is like bragging you ran circles around the kid in the special olympics.
So you are saying the Redskins play football like a bunch of special olympics kids? :killingme